• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things you never noticed about currency

Golde

Always Searching~
What are some little known facts about your/others countries currencies?

3 things-

1-Lincoln is actually in the memorial on the back ot the penny.
2-The $5 bill has 3 numbers (1, 4, and 7, maybe? I don't remember.) in the bush to the left of the stairs.
3-The names of the states are writen across the top of the memorial on the $5 bill.

Last edited:

hIrAm

the only thing I notice about money is how fast it leaves my wallet.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Yeah, that the very 1st president of the United States was put on a wortless dollar bill.

Cobalt_Latios

That if fluctates in a very awkward fashion; you never know who's going to get higher up than the other.

It made being a Canadian a great thing for a little while.

I remember that we we're going to get a $5 coin, but it was quickly ditched. Honestly, we have the loonie and the toonie. Isn't that enough. $5, $10, $20, $50? what happened there?

I'm just thankful that my monetary units actually look feasible.

I don't mean to be rude, but going to the states, your guys's $1 bill looked like Monopoly money! I joked that I could use the money from said board game to pay for my souvenirs! I don't recall what your other bills looked like, but I'm quite certain that your $20 looks about the same as our $20 (or at least the same color).

~C_L~

-The $10 note has the man from snowy river written/typed on one side.
-Australia supposedly has the most colourful notes in the world (dunno if it's true)
-the $100 note has the Australian Coat of Arms hidden somewhere on it (dunno if this is true either, read it in a magazine)

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
-The $10 note has the man from snowy river written/typed on one side.
-Australia supposedly has the most colourful notes in the world (dunno if it's true)
-the $100 note has the Australian Coat of Arms hidden somewhere on it (dunno if this is true either, read it in a magazine)
-dunno
-well we have purpley/pink then blue then red then yellow then green for each note
-the coat of arms is in every note and something else but i cant remember

KetchupO

tωisted

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
That when you hold a five dollar bill up to light, you can see a hidden face! And yes, I know the reason for it is so that people will know that it's real. Also, on the state quarters, Washington's hair has these curl line thingies and on regular quarters, he doesn't have those things.