• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things you want to see more/less in the anime

Chimcharrulez97

More:Romance,battles, and Happiny

Less:piplup. Stay in your Poke ball and no one will get hurt.

Gorlava

!Poketto monsuwa!
More: More like the Kanto region(The show), more violence, Negative stuff
Less: Happy stuff 'n makin' fwiends, this show has become something for little kids to enjoy >.<'

Rex Kamex

More: More like the Kanto region(The show), more violence, Negative stuff
Less: Happy stuff 'n makin' fwiends, this show has become something for little kids to enjoy >.<'

It always has been...

Waterpokes

More I want to add to my list:

Less: Monferno, Piplup, Dawn, Team Rocket, Character Devolpment.
More: Romance, Action, Drama, Comedy!

And I agree that you can't always befriend those Gym Leaders, just as you befriend every legendary. Also, add the comedy, and action! This region, it's barely any romance!

thunderblade12

Less character development? ....Why?

And this isn't a romance anime so if you want to see romance I suggest you watch Inuyasha or some Shojo anime

Only kids?
Not in the first year

The first season was actually more childish than DP IMO. Back then they never had some crazy lady nearly blow up an entire island and kill the main cast

More: Villains
Less: Cutesy crap

Last edited:

Champion Jared 14

We need to see less Brock, that would make the show SIGNIFICANTLY better in my opinion.

FlameRose

Less:

Paul. Don't get me wrong at all, he's my favorite character in the show, but he's had tons of appearances. I actually kind of hope we won't see him for a while, atleast not until Sunnyshore/Galactic finale/League. (OK, maybe not till the League, but you get what I mean...)

More:

Conway and Ursula! They're seriously some of the awesomest characters Sinnoh created, and I really hope both of them appear again.

Charmbracelet

Looking In
LESS PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and also less Team Rocket.

More:
Epic battles
Misty
Shipping scenes

milenadrg

More
-Nando, is he aliwe anyways?
-Jupiter! She is the only one who didn't had solo mission.
-Barry, I want to see some of his Pokemon in action, not only Paul, Paul, Paul...
-Characters catpuring new Pokemon!
-Shiny Pokemon! Seeing them was always cool to me...

Less
-Piplup, I am not trying to act like Piplup hater here, but it really gets too much episodes focused on it... :p
-Saturn! Man, this guy was interesting at first, but now he became really annoying. Poor Jupiter...
-Team Rocket! Those three loosers became really boring and annoying, too...

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
More:
Random trainer battles.
Contest battle training.
Barry.
Character development.
Jupiter. (She's my favorite Galactic admin and she NEEDS a solo mission!)

Less:
Team Rocket.
Piplup.
Ash only battling Paul.
Pointless fillers.

Champion Jared 14

More random trainer battles
More comedy, big heads, screen changes, tempers, tear drops
More Sarcasm

Less round faced voice acting
less pokemon development
less character development )unless something is tragic(
less brock less brock LESS BROCK!!!

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
+ More random trainer battles.
+ More Gallade, Empoleon, Glaceon, Electivire, Scizor, and Mamoswine.
+ More fully evolved pokemon.
+ More Richie, Gary, and Paul.

- Less Team Rocket
- Less Brock cooking instead of battling.
- Less Piplup being Piplup (EVOLVE ALREADY DAMMIT!!!)

misunderstoodhero

more: comedy, evolutions, character development, story, battles, romance
less: battles where they use that stupid background effect and you can't see the terrain

Champion Jared 14

Forget all this useless character developement, and attempt to humanize every single pokemon...I want to see less and less and less Brock, even more until he's gone for good.

CliveKoopa

- Less Piplup being Piplup (EVOLVE ALREADY DAMMIT!!!)

That would be cool but I doubt that will ever happen as Dawn used an Everstone so Piplup will stay as Piplup forever.

milenadrg

More:
-Some dramatic things such as Pokemon getting hurt, any of them just NOT Ash's Pikachu, we already saw that rat in hospital million times...
-Brock's Happiny in action. Please don't tell me it's going to be Brock's Togepi, just in Pokeball...
-Full battles! 3 on 3 ones are getting old...
-Nando! Is that guy alive anyways?
-Filler character trainers with all six Pokemon known...

Less:
-Pokemon refusing to evolove. Pikachu was OK, but Meowth, Bulbasaur and now Piplup is really too much. Like evolution is something bad...
-Flashbacks! One person said that before and he or she was right. Those flashbacks are really boring, I am sick of them...