• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things You Would Do In Your Last Moments

Lindis

You know, all of you who are thinking/writing about raping girls just because it would be the end of the world is disgusting. So the only thing that keeping you from doing it now is that you are afraid of the consequenses/getting caught? I wonder if you would think it would be okay to be raped yourself by some homosexual that wants to have a last ****....

Spend all my money on weed...booze....and stuff like that...and throw a huge party....like...massivee...id livit up

Earthia100

I'd try and save the world. Why? Cause' as long as I can still breath, I can still do something. That's the truth.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I would visit all my online friends on my list,and hunt down deoxysxx,and try my best to continue helping people in need.I would also try to bring as many people to Christ as I possibly could.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Oh dear I'm going to be hunted down. I guess I'd hide. lol

You hide.lol you wouldn't get far.I also forgot to add find out how my friends are that live in other states.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
I like Ropav's answer. I'd say goodbye to everyone to everyone I love, write my will, tell the girl I like how I really feel about her, and change my status on Facebook to "Chilling with Jesus".

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I'm going to assume Ropav can fly because if Ropav is trying to visit people from other states, it'll take much more than two legs. lol I would visit all or my friends offline (My old friends for offline) and online

no I can't fly.and ultimatepokemonexpert I like what you had to say "Chilling with Jesus".

latino heat

Mexican pride
Drop me off anywhere in Europe with nothing but my backpack and bet on seeing how far I can reach in 7 days

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Eat cheese...and Crackers! :eek:

what kind of cheese?It depends on the cheese if I would eat it in my last moments or not.
austismic why do people not take you seriously?

Last edited: