• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things you wouldn't expect to make you happy

I did have a look through the search results and couldn't find anything , so my humblest apologies if it has already been done.

As the title suggests, do you have anything in your life which you shouldn't expect to make you happy but it does anyway?

An example for me would be eye tests. It's weird but I absolutely love them, the weird little glasses they put on you, testing how out of focus your peepers are.

Now that I write it down it does seem a little strange, heh :D

So yeah, does anybody else have anything like this?

I welcome your thoughts

Humbly yours

Sherlock

-Nator-

When people thank me, even if it's something small and unimportant.
I guess it's my alter ego getting some sort of kick out of the generosity.

Frank222

Banned
Well, for me and I think for most of the people social relationships matter a lot and even if they notice it , the chit chat with friends and famil and having some party is really beneficial for mental as well as physical wellness in long run. And these things matter a lot for our happy mood.

Unoin

Beating my brothers in FIFA 13 2-player. I get really annoyed when I lose and always want to beat them straight away afterwards. It doesn't help that I hold the record for worst defeat between the three of us: 6-0!

Flame Mistress

If someone even talks to me, I feel happy. ...Yeah, I'm a bit of a loner IRL.

Also, when a new video game is announced for one of my favourite series, I feel really uplifted for the rest of the day. Same if they release a new trailer.

PsychicPsycho

I like going to the dentist and the doctor

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Probably these peeps I work with... Didn't know they would make me laugh at random stuff...even talking about Spongebob best scenes...PKMN or random shows, nya~