• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things you wouldn't expect to make you happy

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Being hugged. I get hugged from people that aren't in my family like twice a year :( And that's if I'm lucky.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
SPPF.
Tea.
HUGS!

Ok, that was nortmal, slightly odder list coming.

Wearing long socks :p
Seeing people with long hair :p
Combing, brushing and washing my hair. HAIRCARE!

Okay...

HITTING MY BEST FRIEND WITH A BROOM DURING PE CLASS.

I don't know why that last one makes me happy :p It's one of those weird things.
I only did it once though.

Rebs

$$$rebel amish$$$
The idea or being loved by someone else. It's interesting in the very least.
x2

also spending all my money on mah gimpy. usually i hated spending money, buuut this makes me feel better cos yeah stuff she wants an mah attempt at cheering her up ;o

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Watching other people suffer! Seriously, is there something wrong with me? lol

Listening to Frank Sinatra, pure piano music, and typing up vocabulary. Haha.

Too bad the spacebar on my computer doesn't agree with that.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Occasionally math, and my last X-Girlfriend wants to get back together never thought I could be so happy to be a keeper :)

Hydreigon6507

Writing narratives.
I usually hate writing so very much, but I find writing stories to be very enjoyable. :)

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I find hanging around here when I have a slight migraine, and talking to certain people, I start to feel much more happier.

Then my Username makes me happy as well... xP

725roy

ambivolent
Proving someone wrong. It makes me feel gooood. Like you have NO IDEA.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Texting my friend.... maybe even just watching some pokemon movies if I could.

Or, just being around the friends I haven't lost... yeeeeaaah.... *Hides in corner*

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
An example for me would be eye tests. It's weird but I absolutely love them, the weird little glasses they put on you, testing how out of focus your peepers are.

The optical refractor feels really good, doesn't it 8D? I like the sound of the lens being changed, and I can kinda feel the cool surface resting against my eyes. It's the only thing I really look forward to whenever I go to the optometrist. Then it all goes out the window when they start the dilation...

I'm happy by a lot of things, because I'm weird like that, and it's hard to pick one. Guess I'll just go with bubble wrap. Bubble wrap makes everyone happy.

EDIT: Thought of another thing that happened about a good half-hour ago. I feel a little better and happier after I've had a good cry. I stress good, because having a little crying fit doesn't count. I'm talking about the crying that happens when you experience something nostalgic, or bittersweet in a way, you know?

Last edited:

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
I think I get too much of a kick out of that factory-fresh, plastic-residue new game smell you get when you open a game case from your favorite provider. Not like DS cases, mind you - I mean any game case with a disk in it. XBox games, PS3 games and Wii games. The first thing I do when I open those is sniff in the aroma of the "New Game Smell."

Maybe I'm compensating for the fact that I haven't gotten a new car in quite a long time.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I never expected becoming a crazy fangirl over Riku from Kingdom Hearts could make me as happy as it can make me o_O;

I'm always so warry of being....'annoying' to others.

Meh.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
It's pretty strange but I just have a mixed astonished x super happy feeling when somebody agrees with me on decisions or arguments