• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Things You'd Like to Seen GameFreak Implement!

Volcer

Shur'tugal
Having the option to remove the animation of sending out your Pokemon whenever you use a HM or other field move.

It gets kind of tedious when you need to use Rock Smash repeatedly, or are in an area that necessitates repeatedly going in and out of the water.

This and this:

No, because it is a meaingless slogan that has continually been de-emphasized in playing the games.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
I want them to bring back coloured cartridges.

you know, I miss this also because that's what made Pokémon stand out in gens 1-3...after that, they went all grey/black on the carterage themself

darthscyther123

More Crafting. I would like us to be able to make pokemon food again. Also, the ability to mix medicines would be nice.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Honestly (but not realistically) I would be thrilled to see GameFreak base an entire two main-series games on fan-generated material. For example, they would hold online submissions for location designs, and then they would string multiple together and base a region off them. The same could apply for Pokemon/characters as well. Pokemon has inspired many, many talented artists out there and I could see this idea being really popular in online communities.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Though I doubt it, ranked random Wi-Fi battles which have communities that you can create your own set of rules for.

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
Though I doubt it, ranked random Wi-Fi battles which have communities that you can create your own set of rules for.

Kind of like Mario Kart 7's communities? If so, I'm fond of this idea.

PsyduckTM

I've got a headache!
I don't know if this has been said or not, but I'd love to see more conditions implemented than just weather and the current options. I'd like to see something along the lines of a "clear mind" set for improving Psychic abilities, "eerie feeling" or "omen" conditions for improving Dark and Ghost types. Thoughts, no flame please.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Creativity

Blue Shuckle

Event collecter
I'd like to see them bring back pokemon walking behind you like in S/G/C and SS/HG into X and Y. i mean if you can ride one why can't it follow behind you?

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Remember back then when the Pokemon game's Box art said "Gotta Catch em all!" at the top?

They were legally forced to remove it as catching 'em all has been proven to be impossible. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar.

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
They were legally forced to remove it as catching 'em all has been proven to be impossible. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar.

Um people have living pokedexes today with the current generations, impossible seems abit strong, impractical or difficult is the word you would look for, and when were they ever sued for the slogan?

Zix Serro

Umm... I have a full living pokedex on my Black cartridge, and every pokemon in it is 100% legit. Not sure what you're talking about.

DylanAqua

Master of the Mews
I think the slogan is irrelevant but I do agree that they need to go back to their roots and remember what made Pokemon great from the beginning. We need more throwbacks and evolutions of the original 151!