• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

things your brother or sister or parents do to anoy you

lucario750

pokemon master
what are some things your brother or sister or your mom or dad do to you that either got you really really mad or just got on your nervous

miu miu

When they embarass you in public or in front of your friends is annoying, but that barely happens to me these days

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I shared a room with my brother in a bunk bed until about two years ago. It's hard to pick a low point but it was probably either when he came in drunk and ****** himself, with the piss soaking through his mattress and dripping through onto mine, one when he came in drunk and was sick in bed and the vomit dripped down the wall and onto the tops of all my books. BAWWW

When they just keep talking ..about the same things. And I obviously don't want to talk.

Mommy: "HOW WAS WORK?"
Me: "good."
Mommy: "OH."
5 mins later..
Mommy: "How was work?"

D:
I mean i'm obviously always going to have the same answer. I'm not explaining every moment of my oh-so-active day. UGH. that's like what she expects? NO. :x

and then she gets mad and says that I don't know how to conversate. And I tell her "mom. cause you're boring."
SHE IS. :<

OH AND MY DAD.
see, my whole family is a bunch of alcoholic stubborn assholes. Aha, so we clash pretty damn bad. And we'll all get into the most pointless arguments. But my dad ...ugh. He'll keep whining until someone finally says something to him ...and then he'll be like "UGH." and one of us will be like "do you want help?" and he'll be like "NO! IT'S FINE!"
like I remember one time he burnt his eggs ..and I was on the computer, and he kept going "ERGG!" until I offered to help, and he said no.
ahah..retarded family. D:

Last edited:

TheSykes16

Syksies Forev
My sister absolutely BLASTS the genre of music I HATE!!! Its annoying....

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
for almost everything i say, my brother always has to say at the end "how do you know" its soooo annoying. i would be like, my favorite color is green, and hes like how do you know. it makes me want to punch him in the face xD

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
I love my family, but...

My brother: Does this annoying grunt, almost like a yawn, but more evil, and like a chainsaw... Its sort of like... UURRRGGGGGHHH

My sister: Demans attention, I love her and she had Down Syndrome, but it gets draining...

My mum: Asks the same question quites often, and when I was little she used to tickle my ears, and she still does, I say I don't like it, but she doesn't stop..

My dad: Demands me to get off the internet after 10 minutes as a joke... It just not that funny...

But I love them... <3

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
My mum: Asks the same question quites often, and when I was little she used to tickle my ears, and she still does, I say I don't like it, but she doesn't stop..

Hahaha, same here. She pretty much stabs me in the neck with her nails and tries to tickle me.

My sister is so stubborn its just annoying, and I have too much pride to let her win an arguement.

My brother just demands attention, and he knows he annoys me, and runs to hide anytime I make any physical threat. Its tiring.

toge5556

Like a cosmic condom
my bro. shuts the computer down when im on and i loose all my data

AstralEon

The one and only.
I have a sister and a little brother. My brother bothers me mostly.

He always checks on me whenever I'm doing something and always saying "what are you doing?", even when I'm in the bathroom...

Even when I'm gone, he will start trying to look for me and whenever I come home he always says "where did you go?" and even when I'm about to leave.

Hes just way to attached to me.

SladeJT

My mom dances and shakes her but in my direction, knowing full well that it annoys the hell out of me.

My brother (1 year and three months older than myself) keeps hogging the TV, says "Hey little sister?" and then suddenly yells "SHOTGUN" if I don't tell him to stop it, and he keeps screaming and banging stuff out of frustration if he dies in a game, looses the internet connection, or some other trivial thing. Also, whenever he looses the connection or wants to do something on the 360 involving the internet, he swipes the cable I use for my laptop even if I am using it.

Dad, well... The only thing he does that annoys me is when he starts joking again about how he built me in the basement and how my brother hatched from an egg. He also claims that he was born "back in the days when the dinosaurs ruled the Earth" or that he's Satan and that we're the Spawn of Satan. Whenever I tell him to quit joking, he'll ask me "Would I lie to you", to which I automatically say yes.

Then there's the cat. Whenever he sees a bowl, plate, or glass (especially a glass of milk or water or a bowl at all), he starts screaming since he expects us to give him our own food when he's a big tub o' lard that has food in his dish and water in his bowl in the kitchen. Sometimes, he just starts screaming for no apparent reason!

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Sister: When she leaves lights on in the bathroom and her room.

This.

My sister is so annoying <_< She's 17 now. I'm 13. And it seems like I'm much more being an adult then her; She always leaves the lights on. Complains about me, thinks she's the best. She always say my breath stinks in the morning(I brush my teeth after breakfast) whilst her own smell is much worse......... I could go on all day

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
My mom and younger brother always talk in Wisconsin accents (which they don't really have, mind you). It isn't the accent itself that annoys me; It's that they do it all the goddamn time. But then again, most of the stuff they do annoys me.

My dad always tells me to do something like thank grandpa for a check that I got for my birthday or tell my little brother that I'm going to miss him before he goes to football camp.

First of all, I'm 17. Isn't it a bit too late to be telling me the polite thing to do like I'm 5?

Second of all, he and my stepmom have been nagging me on manners nonstop, even going as far as to yell at me IN PUBLIC because I didn't do something like hold the door for someone else. They don't do that stuff in public anymore, but I would think that if they put so much effort into making me polite they would stop telling me to do something, especially when they do it the instant it's appropriate.

Third, I'm already an extremely polite person when I'm not around them, so it's already redundant.

Thankfully, I told my dad that I wanted him to stop doing that and he seemed to understand.

klubkj

my sister and brother sing this stupid song all the time and i just want to punch them in the face every time they sing it.

mangaeyes

When they think they're being funny but they're really not and so I don't laugh and then they tell me off for not laughing and call me grumpy and carry on to just generally make me feel like shit.

When they pick on me for the teeniest tiniest things. Like one time I was told off for not saying hello to my step-dad. One time I didn't go out at the weekend so they said I would lose all my friends and that I'm anti-social. One time at school when it was a sort of meet-the-teacher thing, they stood there and laughed at my report infront of everybody.

When they give me a choice like "Do you want peas with your dinner?" and I say no but then they give me peas. Or when I'm going out and they say I need a jacket (even though I don't) and so I ignore them they get stressy with me...I'm 15 I know when to wear a jacket!!!

Or when they're drunk at parties and stuff. Not nice.