• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Think before you speak

Gelatino95

Not a tool
So my class was watching Forrest Gump

I walked in at the part where his wife died

"Why is he crying"

Death stares from like everybody in the room

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Well I never think before I speak so I always, ALWAYS! get dirty glares and its no point for me to give an example because I get them so many times (like today with my mum lol) I don't even try to remember them.
Btw sorry for you guyz as well its so uncomfortable to get them :/

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
sometimes if you think before you speak, the receiver most likely think you are lying.

so to be truthful i don't think much about what i want to say and just reply quickly.

though yes words will be mumble jumble and i may say somethings that may anger the person but when i do realise what i said later, i apologised lol.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I actually tend to think as I speak, resulting in me jumbling up my words and sounding like an idiot. I wouldn't make a good salesperson, that's for sure.

Sometimes I'm tempted to make a sarcastic reply to someone else's comment, but I usually am able to catch myself before that happens.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Your family calls you 'Profesco'?.

Well, I call my dad 'Pakito' and my sister 'Lucifer' (for a good reason) from time to time.

I remember when we were watching The Boy With Striped Pajamas (a movie telling of the Holocaust), and when one of the sad parts came up, the little annoying kid in my class deliberately yawned, not really thinking of what anyone else would think, and got hated even more by everyone. Then, when the father said to the wife, "Come, let's go to bed dear," I made a...suggestive...sound without thinking. Everyone cracked up at that at least.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I felt like calling my brother....Jackson yesterday *face palm* But my self control was stronger.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I was talking with my friend just the other day, it played out like this:

Me: *thinking aloud* I never noticed that tiny scar before-what's it from?

L: It was from some acne-I scar easily, like, the tissue builds up, and doesn't go down. See here, here's a cut from my hand.

Me: *nods*

L: When I was younger, I had surgery, and they didn't sow up all of it.

Third party: how come?

L: It heals better that way.

Me: -Ooh, where's the hole?

L: *laughing really hard* on my tailbone...

Me: Oh. oh? oh.

*vivid mental image*

*buries face in hands*

L: Haha, you doing okay?

Me: I've told you before I have a vivid imagination.

Grei

not the color
I have a coworker that says some pretty mean stuff about our other coworkers behind their backs. A 68 YO Boring mill operator at our shop stumbled and cut his hand to the tendons. The "mean" worker made a off color comment about the injured worker, I chimed in with, "You only hope to live long enough to be still working at his age." I got a bunch of "Ohhs" Not knowing at the time I said it he was going on medical leave to get Chemotherapy! Oh I felt 2 microns tall!

I dunno. I feel like you were totally in the right and that guy had it coming. So what if he was going on medical leave? He shouldn't be saying rude things to others.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Last night I was getting a ride home with a friend and we were discussing the guy's financial situation when all of a sudden some little gutter rat pulls up next to us and says:

"Hey, there's a meeting at the local KKK chapter tonight"

Friend says:

"Well that's good, you can go to that and go to H***"

I just hope that punk says the same thing to the wrong person someday.