• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thinking that it's a legendary

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
I'm pretty sure everyone thought Lucario might be legendary, back in the M08 days. Luckily that was clarified when D/P came out (forget if I thought so, but probably).

Now, Phione on the other hand... I'm still confused.

definitly. it is also a beast in game. some people may have thought gamefreak was just trolling.

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
Never happened to me but my friend once told me that Darkrai was the evolved form of Dusclops and I believed him. It was early into gen 4 and I was just getting back into pokemon. There have however been times where I had to double check just to be sure certain pokemon weren't legendary like Rotom and Volcorona.

Goggled Petilil

likes maids
I thought Spiritomb was a Legendary, So when I saw that Cynthia used a Spiritomb, I was always like: "Why does the Champion use a Legendary? That's not fair!"

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
Rotom.
And my little brother's friend thought timbur was a legenday! XD

Naito

Oh, I completely forgot about Rotom o_O Always tought it was legendary....

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Back when I first started playing Pokémon (Yellow) and saw Dragonite and thought it was a legendary because it was Dragon type.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Unown. I still persist in thinking of Unown as legendary... They're only found in certain areas and you can't breed them. I know they're not, since you can RE them till the miltank come home, but still.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
No, i have never had this happen to me. Although unfortunately i have had the reverse occur when i was younger. I used to play without sound because i though it would conserve battery life, and as a result i ended up thinking Latias was just a cool-looking Pokemon and fainting it.

InVicta

Kakuna Matata!!
Honestly I thought Dragonite. I mean a a dragon which is extremely strong. Rhthen lance had 3 on his team. So meg.