• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thinning the Hoard! (457)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
May VS Harley! Double Battle On Stage!

After getting through the preliminaries of the Grand Festival and the first round of the finals, May ends up having to battle her old rival Harley in a double battle. Munchlax & Eevee VS Cacturne & Wigglytuff. Will May be able to defeat her rival and will Drew & Saori manage to get through to the finals aswell?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Dreamcoat

Some of the positive things about this episode were, definitely, seeing Harley with his new r0x0rz Wigglytuff and the 00ber combinations made by Munchlax and Eevee.

rocky505

you can tell drew and saori will make it.

Rizardon

Boulder Trainer
You guys think May will actually win this Grand Festival, resulting in
May and Brock will go home, and Ash and Max(with a starter D/P) travelling
to the D/P region? Sure hope not though. :)

I don't think May will win, I think she will make final four, Saori is most likly to win in my oppinion

rocky505

it will be may beats harley drew loses to saori saoribeats may.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
What are Team Rocket planning this time? They may not have caused a lot of trouble in the last ep, but I get a feeling that they are scheming something. I'm just not sure of what.

B

BrokenDreams

Looks like the writers are making May look uber again I mean a Munchlax and Evee vs Cacturne and Wigglytuf can't the writers stop they never did it for Ash. Seriously I hope Harely gives May a hard battle before she does some kind of miracle or luck.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Looks like the writers are making May look uber again I mean a Munchlax and Evee vs Cacturne and Wigglytuf can't the writers stop they never did it for Ash. Seriously I hope Harely gives May a hard battle before she does some kind of miracle or luck.
First of all we dont know how she beat Harley yet. Second of all how is it being uber. She has had Munchlax for a while now and he has a good set of moves. She also has worked hard with Eevee and trained it. However Wigglytuff is a fairly new addition to Harley's team. Why is it uber if May beats coordinators with unevolved pokemon but, Ash did it all the time in Kanto and Johto. If anything its more understandable with contests because there is a time limit. Also we are supposed to wait till people have details or we have seen pics/episode.

PeteDHeat

Ash's Missing Spot on The Team is probably for Aipom or Perrapu.Perrapu's Debut in only Three episodes away now.Now Ash could have an 4th gen pokemon too.But He should catch Aipom,that little Naughty Monkey has been following him everywhere.Thats means that Aipom Likes Ash.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
E4Babosow said:
Ash's Missing Spot on The Team is probably for Aipom or Perrapu.Perrapu's Debut in only Three episodes away now.Now Ash could have an 4th gen pokemon too.

Ash already has a flying type on his team.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
intergalactic platypus said:
Yeah but Swellow won't stay for long. As soon as the gang heads to Shinou Swellow will either be Oak'd or dumped off in some clever plot device to perform a task

These aren't the crappy Johto writers, although it is obvious his entire AG team will be Oak'd eventually in favor of D/P Pokemon. Ash doesn't need a flying type at the moment, but he may catch one when we're in Shinou.

To keep this on topic, at least Ash tried to capture Aipom but failed! Awesome, now Ash is unlikely to bother to try again to capture the little monkey.