• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thinning the Hoard! (457)

Yes, Harley is put in his place again! And yes, that was a very mean looking Wigglytuff, but in the end, it still is pink..

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈ said:
Expound =/
...Why?

So it steals Ash's hat.
Yup. I find this very very very very very very very annoying.

I think they should have taken out Aipom and replaced its scenes with more Harley. The man got surprisingly little to do this GF given how important he was during the contests.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Jo-Jo said:
I think they should have taken out Aipom and replaced its scenes with more Harley. The man got surprisingly little to do this GF given how important he was during the contests.

Who cares?

There may not even be Contests anymore after this saga anyway.

Last edited:

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Even more reason for more Harley, then! If this is his last region, they ought to milk the guy for all he's worth, I say.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
They've DONE that. That's why the guy was in three Contests in addition to the Grand Festival.

If this is Drew's final region too, it's quite a shame he got so little to do. He was missing for a huge chunk of the Arcanine episode, he was reduced to watching Contests instead of competing, and only got the Grand Festival where he had a good deal of screentime taken away by Saori, Harley and Aipom. Not to mention his powerhouse going down to Squirtle.

Not the best way to go out, huh?

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Drew's screentime in the Grand Festival was fine, much more than he got in the Hoenn GF. It was his screentime in the contests that was a bit lacking.

At least Drew and Harley are both getting an extra episode in a few weeks' time. That should provide them with some decent closure if they're leaving, and if they're not... hey, extra episode! :D

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. Good to see Flash in the anime. It was hilarious when Aipom taunted Ash again. I felt bad for Absol after Drew yelled at it. It was kind of weird to see Harley with a Wigglytuff. The contest was awesome.

RandomCharizard

Max: I wouldn't want to meet that in a dark alley...
ROFL
This was a good episode...and why do people say Harley's new voice is bad? Its awesome! So is Drew's, thanks to Newbrock. Anyway, I can't wait to see May pwn
drew's ***
. Onto tomorow where Ash
Catches aipom.

9.6/10

Red Ryu

Since the dub of this epsidoe just finished airing time for opinions.

I like how we got to here some of the nice original Background music in this epsidoe quite frequently, more so towards the end of the episode.

Now I'm seriously beginning to like Solidad's(sp) VA, shes got the mature experianced tone that fits here character quite well.

The only hing that somewhat bothered me in this episode was Cacturne(sp) falling down from OHKO. Other than that it was a wonderful episode all around.

RandomCharizard

Max: I wouldn't want to meet that in a dark alley...
ROFL
This was a good episode...and why do people say Harley's new voice is bad? Its awesome! So is Drew's, thanks to Newbrock. Anyway, I can't wait to see May pwn
drew's ***
. Onto tomorow where Ash
Catches aipom.

9.6/10

That was a decent episode, with Aipom going at it again with Ash. Drew was alrigit in here, but Harley was so awesome in this episode, lol, and his Wigglytuff, EVIL!

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
"You put your right suckers in, you put your right suckers out..."

That's all that needs to be said about this episode's dub. Seriously.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
A nice eppy followed by a better one tomorrow

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
Nice episode, I actually really liked this one, and wow who would of thought Drew is "nervous" and "threathen" by May. Woot! Drew was a complete *** in this episode to me, but of course it was settled afterwards. I felt sorry for May when she got yelled at. My favorite part of the episode was when Solidad was talking with May and Max, and same goes with Ash, Drew, and Brock.

The battle with May and Harley was cool, but I wasn't too convinced about Cacturne beating so fast in one hit. The Wigglytuff was awesome, I love it evil. Just love it.

The Grand Festival overall is starting to grab my attention. I can't wait for the outcome of May and Drew's match. The appeals are simply the best I ever seen.

Medea

Excalibur
Wow-sers!

-Harley filing his nails. I love total randomness.
-Drew's hatred for the media. I love that as well.
-Drew yelling at Absol, okay that scared me more than the Japanese version. Poor Absol.
-I could have sworn that Drew's voice was cracking right before he called May a wimp, so there are hidden tears that the girls in the Drew club will juste eat up.
-I've said it before and I will damn well say it again. That Wigglytuff of Harley's is a cry for help. He needs something pink and fluffy in his life and I'm not talking about that pink balloon. And that's why Medea wasn't too shocked when she saw Harley in May's clothes.
-Contestshipping...enough said.

And tis all!

Hikozaru390

I think this is an episode where the anime producers decided to consider replacing Pikachu with Aipom for D/P. Look at Aipom's behavior. Besides a wanna-bee Primeape, what other Pokémon does it remind you of? Maybe Pikachu very early on in the series?

And Solidad is probably voiced by Sarah Natchetchony, (definite misspelling...) I just realized that.

I think this is an episode where the anime producers decided to consider replacing Pikachu with Aipom for D/P. Look at Aipom's behavior. Besides a wanna-bee Primeape, what other Pokémon does it remind you of? Maybe Pikachu very early on in the series?

And Solidad is probably voiced by Sarah Natchetchony, (definite misspelling...) I just realized that.

Yeah, I'm sure the writers considered replacing the mascot of Pokemon itself with a grape ape.