1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Erik Destler, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Need help with PMD and/or its numerous sequels?
    Post here. :<

2. talala

talala Well-Known Member

wheres the easiest dungeon to get blue gummis in darkness if you don't have marine resort yet? =O

3. kirby8933083

kirby8933083 mai husbando

Going after baby Manaphy's demands? It's no easy task getting these gummies anywhere, but the easiest place to go and find them I think is Craggy Coast. Or a different option is looking for Blue Gummies as a reward in missions, but you'd have better luck looking in dungeons.

4. talala

talala Well-Known Member

i've been checking the missions for 10 days (game wise) and no luck but ill check the coast, thanks :)

5. ChuklaeAquos

ChuklaeAquos Glalie fan!

I train alot at brine cave and I find alot of blue gummis there. Hope you find them. To find them the easy way, I can get you some missions with blue gummis if you like.

6. talala

talala Well-Known Member

i got them, i'm finding drowzee now

7. Rogue Striker G

Rogue Striker G We're watching you..

I'm trying to recruit Groundon but I can't. I have a level 63 Typhlosion I use with a friend bow on and I haven't recruited in the 5 times I've tried. The same goes for Kyogre. And Moltres isn't at the Mt. Blaze Summit anymore. Where can I find it?

8. talala

talala Well-Known Member

you have to be diamond rank to recruit legendaries in red/blue and you have to have the last hit on them

9. PurpleMew

PurpleMew no promises

1. It could be down to bad luck but I'd level up a little more to increase your chance and make sure you have the last move and it isn't a range move.
    2. Moltres will become available again and recruitable after you complete the main storyline.

10. Pikasaur

Pikasaur The Original

i always just search the dungeon floors as i do missions, in fact i just found one in Drenched bluff yesterday

i suggest trying there or maybe waterfall cave and beach cave

11. sweet_piplup123

sweet_piplup123 I lost the game?!?!

1. I think Groudon is at lv 90 when you recruit it...>.<
    2. Hmm...I don't know about this one...you sure you're not on a rescue mission at that time?

12. ChuklaeAquos

ChuklaeAquos Glalie fan!

has anyone been on a rescue mission in time/darkness and they got a message saying "You have reached a destination floor! But the pokmeon isn't here..." I have had that a few times and its so annoying. And can anyone tell me the order of team ranks for time/darkness?

13. talala

talala Well-Known Member

normal 0
    bronze 100
    silver 500
    gold 1500
    platinum 3000
    diamond 7500
    lucario 15000

not sure if this is really it, i just used md1 ranks XD

14. ChuklaeAquos

ChuklaeAquos Glalie fan!

thanks but i was looking for MD2 ranks, sorry

15. PurpleMew

PurpleMew no promises

1. Have you made sure your client isn't a Ghost type and is in the walls or that it's a water pokemon or fire pokemon and walking on water or lava respectivily.

2. Normal Rank
    Bronze Rank - 100
    Silver Rank - 400
    Gold Rank - 1,600
    Diamond Rank - 3,200
    Super Rank - 6,000
    Ultra Rank - 10,000
    Hyper Rank - 15,000
    Master Rank - 62,500

And to get the special rank you have to complete the Scisor rescue mission post storyline and beat Frosslass.

16. iAmDewgong

iAmDewgong Not too shabby

> And to get the special rank you have to complete the Scisor rescue mission post storyline and beat Frosslass.

What does that thing do, anyway?

17. Jessie_James

Jessie_James I have returned!

How do you start a new game in MD2 someone please help

18. PurpleMew

PurpleMew no promises

On the start up bit where it shows you the little icons of how far you have gotten in the storyline it has a badge above it and a foot print. It adds a star next to the foot print.

I've never restarted but I think you have to delete your current game in your options or explorer log. You can't have two.

19. ChuklaeAquos

ChuklaeAquos Glalie fan!

thanks for the ranks and the pokemon i have tried to rescue sofar with that message are snorunt in beach cave and burmy in drenched bluff. might just be something random they added.

20. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Just go to "Adventure Log" and go to "Delete File" I think. Darn it, I should know. I've restarted 2 times XD.