• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Starforce2

so how do I (or is it not possible) to get bidof to buy secret power? he talks about having the money as part of the story but I don't see a way to fallow up on that.

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
so how do I (or is it not possible) to get bidof to buy secret power? he talks about having the money as part of the story but I don't see a way to fallow up on that.

1) It's Hidden Power, not Secret Power.

Actually there is a way. You need to have enough money in the main plotline in your bank. Then you can buy it at kecleon's store if it stocks Hidden Power. But you shouldn't be doing that anyway,as Bidoof does not have a good Special Attack stat to use it well.

Shrine Sprite

Chortles!
I'm contemplating a fourth member to my team. Which is better, Rhyperior or Aggron?
Well, in terms of abilities, Ryperior is superior [particularly if your team is electric weak] with Lightningrod and Solid Rock. Aggron's Rock Head and Study are less likely to be beneficial to a team...

But those are just abilities. IQs groups and Movesets are major factors also.

I know that if you hatch pokemon like Riolu, Pichu, Elekid and Mantyke from eggs, they may have special items attached.
How the heck do I know if they have items or not? They always get sent to Chimecho Assembly, where pokemon can't be holding items. Does Chansey give the item to you; or Chimecho; or who?

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
Is there a practical use for Baton Pass? If so, what is it?

When you use baton pass, it switches the pokemon with a random pokemon in the room, and the pokemon you switch with warps to where you were originally at. It's ideal when you are at low Hp and need to get away from a hoard of pokemon (not monster houses). Another use could be when you are fighting a single pokemon (an outlaw maybe. I'm almost positive you can use them with bosses) you can use baton pass to trap the enemy. It will be surrounded by your other partners, which will be able to get free shots on the single pokemon.

I know that if you hatch pokemon like Riolu, Pichu, Elekid and Mantyke from eggs, they may have special items attached.
How the heck do I know if they have items or not? They always get sent to Chimecho Assembly, where pokemon can't be holding items. Does Chansey give the item to you; or Chimecho; or who?

Chansey will give you the item, which will be sent to storage.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
How do i get ,manaphy to come? i killed darkria? i have palkia. (uber dungeon pkokmon!)

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
Just do optional missions. After a few days, Chatot will come to you and tell you that Manaphy has returned. Manaphy will request to join your team.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
i got max iq palkia. wheres his item? and in boxes, will the items be in it? in locked door

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
got it. rayquaza wont join me! why?! THREE TIME AND STILL NOT YET! DO I NEED A GLODEN MASK NOT SKY MELIDACA?

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
got it. rayquaza wont join me! why?! THREE TIME AND STILL NOT YET! DO I NEED A GLODEN MASK NOT SKY MELIDACA?

Just keep trying. Equip either the Golden Mask, Amber Tear, or Sky Melodica to your leader to maximize the chances of recruitment.
Here is a Wonder Mail password for the Golden Mask:
Q7SS9 =%PJN8W -R=71
FS7#+ PQ=8K%= 8M6W@
(Rescue Pidgeot--Drenched Bluff B4F.)
It took me multiple tries to get Kyogre to join my team. And unfortunately, Sky Stairway and Bottomless Sea are some of the longer, more tedious dungeons.
Good luck! Use the Golden Mask and try again.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
xdragon, i had that 2 times. IT LET ME ENTER A 3rd TIME!!!!!!!! i got everyone except mew on my 1st try. except raquaza. now going to get gloden sedz again!

Kacho

You are next.
in PMD1, when you go visit your pokemon friends, what are the few ways the pokemons are sort by?

one i know is alphabetical by nickname, and then I don't know...
maybe the other one is alphabetical by pokemon name...

the other?

talala

in PMD1, when you go visit your pokemon friends, what are the few ways the pokemons are sort by?

one i know is alphabetical by nickname, and then I don't know...
maybe the other one is alphabetical by pokemon name...

the other?

the order you recruit them in

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Anyone know a place i can find a thunder stone for my Pikachu in PMD1 not in a dungeon too far into the after-game. And if maybe i can find one in Mt. Thunder since its the most likely place to find one.

Kacho

You are next.
Anyone know a place i can find a thunder stone for my Pikachu in PMD1 not in a dungeon too far into the after-game. And if maybe i can find one in Mt. Thunder since its the most likely place to find one.

i thought thunderstones are found in Lightning Field Floor 28-29...

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
i thought thunderstones are found in Lightning Field Floor 28-29...

Just finished Rayquaza. Its off to Solar Cave as soon as im high enough level to go there to get HM surf to go to Fiery Field (and recruit Charmander) then to Lightning Field to get a Thunderstone yay

mAdkip

Ok, so I have a question. Is it in PMD games like the real Pokemon games, where trained pokemon have higher stats than caught pokemon? For example I was training a level 33 Horsea, but then I caught a lvl 50 Seadra, which is REALLY weak. So what is going to happen? Will the Horsea I was training have the same stats when I train it further? Thanks a lot in advance

Shrine Sprite

Chortles!
Ok, so I have a question. Is it in PMD games like the real Pokemon games, where trained pokemon have higher stats than caught pokemon? For example I was training a level 33 Horsea, but then I caught a lvl 50 Seadra, which is REALLY weak. So what is going to happen? Will the Horsea I was training have the same stats when I train it further? Thanks a lot in advance
Looks like you need a healthy dose of this thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=427614

Not that I wouldn't mind explaining it, but since the explanation would be pretty long, and most of the information you need is right there anyway...