• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

lovepika

Pika The Espeon
Actually, when my brother's friend gave it to us, my brother said that his friend said we can have it even for three years if we want or even longer, but I don't think he would approve if we sold it.

I tried the translator, but by the time my pokemon learn that move, I would already forget what it is in English unless it was something really obvious (like Aquanarre which is Water Gun). If I save it on my laptop, I can't always access it (at weekends and holiday, I have a different living place than on weekdays, and on weekdays I use my brother's computer but I am only allowed to use it for 1 hour a day; and unfortunately my laptop's screen broke, so the only solution was to buy an extra screen so I can't take my laptop and the screen there) and I also don't like the idea of opening my laptop every time I learn a new move. I tried translators (english to german) for some things, but I could never be sure that it will be the exact name I get in the game and I can only hope that it is at least similar to the translation I got.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Could anyone give me a good moveset for my riolu and shinx(leader)? Shinx has T-Bolt, discharge(+2), Thunder Fang, and Crunch. Riolu has Brick Break, Focus Punch, Swords Dance, and Dig. Any tips? I'm currently trying to get through Dark Crater.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
quick attack riolu will be great, quick attack can deal damage to opponents 2 squares away from him. copycat is very useful too. it is a good move in critical situation. counter it is a good one too.

for shinx, replace thunder fang for shock wave as it can deal damage at a distance.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
i need help with what levels i should be on what floors in Purity Forest (red rescue team) every time i try it i get so far and then a pokemon starts 2KOing me. What levels for what floors should i be?

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
bbbuuummmpp i need help

PMDFanatic

@ ~Sam~; Where? What floor? Which game? -.-;

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
^um i said Wish cave red rescue team and i need help with what i should have my level at every floor so i dont get overpowered.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
zapdos. cause it can use agility to increase team's speed and be immune to ground attacks. (i think, or not so effective)

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
^um i said Wish cave red rescue team and i need help with what i should have my level at every floor so i dont get overpowered.

Well, since you start at level one for each dungeon, its hard to say. I recommend having one of your pokemon know Heat Wave (Charizard) or somebody who will learn Discharge at level one.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
however those moves pp are limited. so go for distance attack if you must, or use thrown items. gravelrock does the most damage so far to me, second is silverspike.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
yeah but i won't want to use pricey thrown items lol.

that is just wasting it.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
yeah but i don't do wondermail generating for these.

so yup pretty hardcore for me to do the long way.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
@maz i need to know what level i should be i can take guys so long as im a good level or so

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
I heard that there are HM's. Where can I find them?