• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Rakurai

Interesting. Thank you. But, on a similar topic, however, does using Golden Seeds have any effect on these stat gains, similar to how using Rare Candies in the original games disregarded EV and made the Pokemon's stats lower. i can never tell the difference and i wanted to see whether or not it harms you in any way.

No. You can use as many seeds as you want, and it won't effect your stats negatively in any way.

The only things that can impact a Pokemon's stats negatively that I'm aware of are evolving it late (As the stat gains of evolved Pokemon are generally higher), or recruiting it as a reward from a mission (As said Pokemon receive a penalty to their starting stats).

Neither are anything that a few vitamins and gummis can't fix, though.

Illusione-Tempus

I got the wonder mail for unlocking Mystery Jungle... I mean typed the wonder mail... I have been through there thrice and yet I haven't managed to recruit Mew... But my level is 97 and holding the golden mask... So actually, is Mew really that hard to be recruited or is it unable to be recruited?

EDIT: For more info, the others were recruited at my first visit

Last edited:

seth xxh

Profesional Trainer
you need both, the iq ability and the golden mask (even in that way i kill deoxis like 10 times before he join).

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Mew has 70% recruit rate no matter what item or level a pokemon has.

Does anyone know the recruit rate of these pokemon: kecleon, deoxys, jirachi, raikou, entei, latios (i tried heaps of times and failed ti get him) and more?

Rakurai

Does anyone know the recruit rate of these pokemon: kecleon, deoxys, jirachi, raikou, entei, latios (i tried heaps of times and failed ti get him) and more?

Kecleon: -49.5%

Deoxys: -10%

Jirachi: -12%

Raikou: 5%

Entei: 6.4%

Latios: 0.1%

Got the numbers from upokecenter.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
In BOTH versions, will,a) Earthquake work on water,
b) is the Silver Trench(in PMD1), filled with water?
Also, I really want a King's Rock. Is it possible to get with a wonder mail or something?In Pmd1

Last edited:

Rakurai

In BOTH versions, will,a) Earthquake work on water,
b) is the Silver Trench(in PMD1), filled with water?
Also, I really want a King's Rock. Is it possible to get with a wonder mail or something?In Pmd1

A: Earthquake works anywhere, regardless of terrain. However, if you're not in a room, it'll only hit everything within two squares of whoever is using it.

B: The Silver Trench is indeed filled with water.

As for the King's Rock, you can get it with a wonder mail, and it also shows up in Wish Cave's Kecleon shops.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Thanks! BTW, could you post such a Wonder Mail?

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
use the wonder mail generator to get the wondermail (one of the sticky threads here)

redblueyellow

If you have pokemon mystery dungeon (sky), is there a way to recruit Mewtwo, or do you have to get PMD darkness?

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Hi, uh... I have a question. Right now I'm stuck on Darkrai in the Dark Crater. I've gotten up to the last 15 floors, but I'm out of items and patience. If I go back to Sharpedo Bluff so I can get more supplies, will I have to go back through the whole dungeon, or can I start back off at the last saving point before the final 15 floors?

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
Hi, uh... I have a question. Right now I'm stuck on Darkrai in the Dark Crater. I've gotten up to the last 15 floors, but I'm out of items and patience. If I go back to Sharpedo Bluff so I can get more supplies, will I have to go back through the whole dungeon, or can I start back off at the last saving point before the final 15 floors?

Well im pretty sure if you go back to your home you would have to do all of the dungeon over again...sorry if this doesn't help
~Shay~

Rakurai

uh...
in Mystery Dungeon Explorers of darkness...
I fainted in a dungeon and lost my ribbon..
you know...the one you get depending on your aura thingy in the beginning?
how can you get it back?
can someone help me?

-razorsfire

As far as I'm aware, the only way to get a new one is via the WM generator.

If you have pokemon mystery dungeon (sky), is there a way to recruit Mewtwo, or do you have to get PMD darkness?

Mewtwo can be recruited in Sky, after a requirement is fulfilled. I wouldn't know what that requirement is, as the discovery thread didn't mention anything overly specific.

Last edited:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Is it possible to relearn a move that you've forgotten? If so, where and how?

EDIT: NEvermind. xB *facepalm*

Last edited:

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Stuck in Sky Tower. Once someone rescues me, do you know any good Ice TMs that Machop can learn?

Sorry but Machop can't learn any Ice moves from TMs, or any Ice moves at all.

Last edited: