• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
Well, anything good against Rayquaza?

Let's get some things straight. (PMD Blue)

1) If I am successfully rescued, I will return to where I fell.
2) I will have no reviver seeds.
3) If I fall again, I can ask for another rescue.
4) Upon Reaching the ;115; Statue, can I return back to PKMN square, or withdraw items, or save, or all?

Bear in mind that this is my first Sky Tower run, i.e. the main game.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Well, anything good against Rayquaza?
The only super effective move against Rayquaza that Machop can learn is Rock Tomb.
1) If I am successfully rescued, I will return to where I fell.
2) I will have no reviver seeds.
3) If I fall again, I can ask for another rescue.
4) Upon Reaching the ;115; Statue, can I return back to PKMN square, or withdraw items, or save, or all?
1) Yes.
2) I'm assuming yes 'cause you had to be rescued, unless the rescuer is generous and gives you one.
3) Yes.
4) You can't withdraw items but you can do the other two.

Last edited:

willischong

If I do go back to Pokémon Square, will I lose items and money?
(;115;)

Hoping for generosity!

BTW Does Gulpin reteach you moves?

No (1st question) and yes (2nd question).

Rakurai

How does Machop learn Rock Tomb?

From a TM, but it's not a very strong attack.

I'd personally suggest just using Stun Seeds or Sleep Seeds to keep Rayquaza from doing anything while you chip its health away with the best attacks you have. Ineffective moves aren't nearly as weakened as they are in the main games, and can sometimes end up being stronger then a super effective move if they have STAB.

Noting what Pokemon you have as a partner would also be helpful.

willischong

Do Wyvern Hill have many many monster houses? I got one in almost every single floor and about 4 of them were surprises (immidiately got it after entering floor).

Illusione-Tempus

Do Wyvern Hill have many many monster houses? I got one in almost every single floor and about 4 of them were surprises (immidiately got it after entering floor).

It's a random number... I didn't get any monster houses there even though I have X-ray specs... (And if I'm holding X-ray specs, that means I'll go grab every single item) Maybe you're just unlucky to get those monster houses.

And where may I find some Icy TMs for Totodile? Mr. Kecleon?

You have a lot of questions sir... <_<
I found one through my travels at Sky Tower... if you, Mr. Kecleon might be an option :)

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
I need a suggestion regarding PMD2.

Where's the best place to train a level 49 Ursaring?

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
I need a suggestion regarding PMD2.

Where's the best place to train a level 49 Ursaring?
At those high level dungeons like Mystery Jungle would be fine for training.

Rakurai

Does anyone know of a good strategy for recruiting a Kecleon from PMD2? I've tried using my level 100 snorlax, but most of the attacks do little to no damage.

Kecleon have maxed out stats (255 in everything but HP, which isn't maxed, but still very high), meaning you won't be able to do damage to them unless your attack stats are similarly high, or higher through the usage of stat raising moves, which allow you to exceed the normal stat cap of 255.

I'd bring something that knows Acupressure, and let it spam the move until all of your stats have increased as much as possible before making the hordes of Kecleon come.

EDIT: In reference to something mentioned by the poster after me, note that the Fast Friend IQ skill and the Golden Mask are a requirement for even having a chance to recruit a Kecleon. Lacking either will leave the recruit chance in the negatives.

Last edited:

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Does anyone know of a good strategy for recruiting a Kecleon from PMD2? I've tried using my level 100 snorlax, but most of the attacks do little to no damage.

To start off, it's best to be on Lv. 100, have high stats and good moves, hold a golden mask and have the Fast Friend IQ skill. Doing this will increase your chances of recruiting Kecleon, albeit, it'll still be difficult to catch.

Bringing a partner or two with the Cheerleader IQ skill will help you in defeating Kecleon. A possible move combination is Perish Song and Protect linked together, easily accessed by Lapras.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
I think kecleon has 160HP. I can beat it give heaps more drugs first. A good idea is to take advantage of its ability by using a combo like brick break-drill peck-blizzard (empoleon) or walk through walls or certain damage moves.