• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Illusione-Tempus

Kecleon is among the hardest to recruit in MD2, with high stats and double speed. Yet its level is still around 40 (known from a friend who used Doom Seed at it)

Suggest to eat Violent seeds and throw it Vile seeds, equipping a Golden Mask and have a pokemon which has Fast Friend IQ like what my twin said. Might work ;)

Just be sure to be close to the stairs, in case if you can't survive much longer with the Kecleons, ok?

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
I need a starter "Cheat sheet" for Explorers of the Sky. I want to get Eevee as my starter and Vulpix as my partner.

Don't be afraid to sling romanized Japanese at me (I'm fluent in Hiragana and Katakana).

redblueyellow

Is it possible to get multiple (or if any) egg moves for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time and Darkness? For example, would it be possible for a miltank to learn seismic toss and/or curse via breeding or another method?

Rakurai

Is it possible to get multiple (or if any) egg moves for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time and Darkness? For example, would it be possible for a miltank to learn seismic toss and/or curse via breeding or another method?

As far as I've noticed, it seems like any Pokemon that's hatched from an egg will have two randomly chosen egg moves.

cptmyname

can you bring partner pokemon into dark crater (or whatever the place with darkrai) ?, cuz im screwed if i cant bring cubone.

btw that dungeon in the video is part of the "into the dark future" episode in explorers of sky

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
can you bring partner pokemon into dark crater (or whatever the place with darkrai) ?, cuz im screwed if i cant bring cubone.

btw that dungeon in the video is part of the "into the dark future" episode in explorers of sky

For the first visit there (with Cresselia) you can't bring anyone besides yourself and your partner.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Why can't you evolve your cubone? If you are "dead" without it, the it must be strong enough to evolve. You can't bring anyone except player, partner and cresselia.

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Any advice for tackling zero isle west? I've completed north and east.

Calm PokeMaster

wheres the easiest dungeon to get blue gummis in darkness if you don't have marine resort yet? =O

Craggy Coast.You can find 2 or 3 gummies there usually.

Artie

Is it impossible to recruit a Nidorino in MT. Bristle? (Expl. of Time) I've tried and tried and tried and tried he just doesn't want to join me..

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Is it impossible to recruit a Nidorino in MT. Bristle? (Expl. of Time) I've tried and tried and tried and tried he just doesn't want to join me..

Nah, it's not impossible. It's just very difficult, seeing as it has a recruit rate of only 0.5%.

Lempika

Team Raku
Where is the easiest place to get black, red, royal and sky gummi? I'm only up to the Hidden Land right now.

Delcatty

<-- PMD3 Placeholder
Blegh, I'm still trying to recruit Kecleon on PMD2 (I started trying a month or so ago, right after I got Jirachi).

I just can't seem to FIND him. I've been using X-Ray specs the minute I get onto each floor, to try and see a concentration of items/etc., but I'm not finding many...
What dungeons have the highest rate for Kecleon shops?

Tx85

Blegh, I'm still trying to recruit Kecleon on PMD2 (I started trying a month or so ago, right after I got Jirachi).

I just can't seem to FIND him. I've been using X-Ray specs the minute I get onto each floor, to try and see a concentration of items/etc., but I'm not finding many...
What dungeons have the highest rate for Kecleon shops?

In PMD1, I found a lot in Silver Trench, a 99F Dungeon.

So, in PMD2, try the longest dungeons, except the Zero Isles.
I haven't tried yet, but when I try, it's going to be in the longest ones.
A friend of mine was trying to recruit Kecleon too, and he found at least 2 shops in Blizzard Island. But, he wasn't able to recruit.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Where is the easiest place to get black, red, royal and sky gummi? I'm only up to the Hidden Land right now.

There isn't really any easy place to get those gummis. Gummis seem to be more common at the Marine Resort but that dungeon is fairly far-off in the storyline.

You'll probably just have to be lucky and find them randomly in dungeons available to you or you could buy/steal them from Kecleon shops you happen to meet.

You could also do missions to get gummis.