• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Hazel_Nut

I've already graduated, and now I'm just doing some job bulletin board dungeons. What would the prompt to send an SOS look like? How obvious is it?
I don't really remember much since I graduated a looong time ago, but I think there's still more story after graduation. :/ Have you battled Darkrai?

But I don't think that's the case. The prompt looks like:
Would you like to send for a rescue?
Then you have an option of Yes or No.

Dalolguru

Behind You
Thanks for the help, but i did it already by spammin smokescreen (just like you said lol) whilst i threw rocks. ironically, i found the luxray fight easier thanks to the vacum cut tm i found :D

Prinplup

Super, super =D
I need help.

I need to find a 2nd Blue Gummi for my Manaphy. Where can I find them?

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
I need help.

I need to find a 2nd Blue Gummi for my Manaphy. Where can I find them?

Gummis can be found all over the Craggy Coast dungeon--if you've gone there a few times with no luck, you can always check the Kecleon shop.

>__>;; Here are Wonder Mail Codes, if all else fails.

M-RNHSCM#351TWFKT
Q7JP#K9J&=XW&4=&W

+M4C 69Q@ TJ@C
WYQ# 697S 2HF-

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
I went to Sky Stairway and beat Rayquaza but it didn't join me. If I go there again, will it still be there?

Rakurai

I went to Sky Stairway and beat Rayquaza but it didn't join me. If I go there again, will it still be there?

As far as I'm aware, there isn't a single legendary Pokemon in the game that won't reappear if you fail to recruit it.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
*hem hem* In PMD1 is Rocky Orb affected by weaknesses/resistances?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.

Yup, it will still be there. You just have to keep trying... and it will eventually join your team. :]

*hem hem* In PMD1 is Rocky Orb affected by weaknesses/resistances?

I'm not entirely sure... but iirc, Rocky Orb basically functions the same way as Rock Tomb, so that might give out a hint. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :/)

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
I'm not entirely sure... but iirc, Rocky Orb basically functions the same way as Rock Tomb, so that might give out a hint. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong. :/)

I think you are correct--The Rocky Orb hits the enemy Pokemon in front for damage, then lowers its Speed by one. That's just how Rock Tomb behaves...

Does anyone know where Lugia appears in Sky? Is it still a wandering legendary?

Also, I was wondering, is it possible to receive Challenge Letters from legendaries besides Mewtwo, Jirachi, and the 3 Legendary Dogs? Those are the only ones I've gotten from messengers in Spinda's Cafe. Are there more, or should I stop checking back in hopes of getting another challenge?

talala

I think you are correct--The Rocky Orb hits the enemy Pokemon in front for damage, then lowers its Speed by one. That's just how Rock Tomb behaves...

Also, I was wondering, is it possible to receive Challenge Letters from legendaries besides Mewtwo, Jirachi, and the 3 Legendary Dogs? Those are the only ones I've gotten from messengers in Spinda's Cafe. Are there more, or should I stop checking back in hopes of getting another challenge?

lugias still in surrounded sea, as for the spoiler
no, stop checking for challenge requests

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~

Lugia is in surrounded sea B18F, and you must have Secret Slab and Mystery Part.

For the spoiler question:There are those from non-legendary pokemon. I got some from the likes of Wormadam and Honchkrow.

Slowdive

horses in the sky
Hello there! I'd like to know if my team is strong enough to go into Foggy Forest (PMD Sky):

- Lv. 20 Vulpix
- Lv. 20 Eevee

Anyways, I want to know if it's necessary that I level my team up or not. Thank you in advance!

Oh, just in case you wish to know, my current supplies are:

- Two Reviver Seeds
- Five Gummis (all different colors, I believe!)
- Several Oran Berries
- Obviously, I have a lot of Apples x)

Rakurai

You're more then ready.

Level grinding is completely unnecessary for the main storyline (More so in Sky due to the juice bar allowing for easy stat gains).

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Wich pokémon should I use as the leader in Midnight forest (time version) ?

Piplup level 43
Hydro Pump
Whirlpool
Drill Peck
Mist

Pikachu level 44
Thunderbolt
Discharge
Thunderwave
Slam

Tangrowht level 39
Stun spore
Growth
Mega drain
Ancientpower

Slugma level 36
Ember
Ancientpower
Recover
Yawn

talala

Wich pokémon should I use as the leader in Midnight forest (time version) ?

Piplup level 43
Hydro Pump
Whirlpool
Drill Peck
Mist

Pikachu level 44
Thunderbolt
Discharge
Thunderwave
Slam

Tangrowht level 39
Stun spore
Growth
Mega drain
Ancientpower

Slugma level 36
Ember
Ancientpower
Recover
Yawn

slugma, then pikachu, then tangrowth, never use piplup

Prinplup

Super, super =D
In Ice Aegis Cave, I need to solve a puzzle with the Unown. What do I need to do? I cannot advance and have not seen Team Charm again....

talala

In Ice Aegis Cave, I need to solve a puzzle with the Unown. What do I need to do? I cannot advance and have not seen Team Charm again....

kill the unown and collect the stone tablets they drop to spell out ICE, the rock chambers puzzle is ROCK, and the steel chamber's puzzle is you guessed it! STEEL, after that you're all good to get owned by regigigas

Prinplup

Super, super =D
kill the unown and collect the stone tablets they drop to spell out ICE, the rock chambers puzzle is ROCK, and the steel chamber's puzzle is you guessed it! STEEL, after that you're all good to get owned by regigigas

Don't worry, I beat Regigigas, EASY. I have o wake Azurill from the nightmares now.

vitorml

5th gen Legend
PMD IS HARD? who said it REALLY doesn't know how to play RPG games...