• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

omega123

I evolved and got all the seven treasures. Is there anything else I need to do?

TehBrawlGuy~

I'm doing my first ZIN run after levelling on and off since release. (too OCD about things like that =p) What floors are the Key rooms on? I'm at floor 13 now, and I've got the Sky Silk, so I don't think I've missed anything yet.

Edit: Derp, found my old list RIGHT after I posted. Just my luck..... Missed the Brown Silk though, but IDC much, I can just get it later and Escape Orb out. It only goes to Floor 40, though. What's after that?

Last edited:

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I evolved and got all the seven treasures. Is there anything else I need to do?

Recruit all Pokémon and get top rank. That's about it, I think.

TehBrawlGuy~

Oh, and I'm working on building a new team. I know I want a leader from Group A, and someone to be of Group E, but besides that, I'm open to anything, including gimmicky sets.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
i recently taught my scizor roost, and it never uses it(even with oh say 1 hp left?), while on the contrary my flygon uses it constantly even if its only 4 hp down. is there a way to get my scizor to use it (without being it) and to get flygon to use it a lil less?

TehBrawlGuy~

Go into their moves and turn it off or on as needed. (and if he's at 1HP, turn everything else off) It's pretty annoying to have to micromanage like that, but it's better than doing nothing or fainting.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
Go into their moves and turn it off or on as needed. (and if he's at 1HP, turn everything else off) It's pretty annoying to have to micromanage like that, but it's better than doing nothing or fainting.

thanks, ill try that

well it never used roost so i just removed it and replaced it with u turn, wasnt a bad idea.......
i need help with celebi, it wont stop using recover unless i turn it off, itll be at full hp and itll use BACK TO BACK TO BACK.....please tell me this problem will be fixed when i link it to healing wish and raise its iq?

Last edited:

Hauntshadow

Hey man!
Can one pokemon max out on stat items like Protein, because my Gardevoir took 13 of them and she still can eat more? Thanks.

Rakurai

Can one pokemon max out on stat items like Protein, because my Gardevoir took 13 of them and she still can eat more? Thanks.

You can only max out by hitting the base cap for a stat, which is 255 for everything other then HP, which maxes at 999.

It's possible to exceed 255 by using stat boosting moves or species items, though.

Last edited:

angel4u185

M'aimes-tu? :3
Is there any difference at all between sticks, iron thorns, and silver spikes? Also, will using a Tight Belt negate all forms of belly dropping, including moving through walls as a ghost and such?

Last edited:

jk8956

Yes, they all do different damage. Gold Thorn does the most damage. It depends on your level. No, there will still Belly loss.

Thank-You Mail for angel4u185:

M@=8#Q X6WF59 M2TOTN
2%F&-Y 7JNN-@ RH9Q3&
9P%F89 W3@8R= &@S=Q=

mew2468

Mew & Rotom Trainer
Not really a help question, but what are the strongest TMs in the game? I just recruited Mew and he needs better moves.

Last edited:

Trapman

Bazinga!!
I have a question about PMD red. I´ve checked the board like a hundred days in a row but I still haven´t got any missions that rewards you with a friend area. I know it´s random but is it possible that my game is broken or something?

talala

I have a question about PMD red. I´ve checked the board like a hundred days in a row but I still haven´t got any missions that rewards you with a friend area. I know it´s random but is it possible that my game is broken or something?

theres only the one special mission that involves smeargle that lets you get a friend area, no others, so no your game isn't broken

Rakurai

It doesn't show up in any place in particular, unfortunately.

You can find it in almost any dungeon that has TMs for sale or on the ground, as well as at the Kecleon shop in town (Which is probably your best bet, simply due to its reliability in having TMs).

Agape

Probably not. Mine does that to me too, but then again my rank is pretty high. :/

shatteredrose

^ Well it depends if it was your starter/partner or not. If it was your starter/partner, then you need to essentially complete the entire story line to be able to evolve. Specifically, you need to gain access to the marine resort. Once you do, your starter and partner can evolve. In addition to that, the munchlax's IQ must be 2-2.5 stars. The IQ is the only criteria for evolving a non-starter/partner munchlax.

EDIT: Opps! Totally forgot that munchlax can't be a starter in sky. Just ignore those parts!

Last edited:
after you beat darkrai you need too wait till the ursarings talk to you about luminous spring;munchlax;

Last edited: