• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Phoopes

There it is.
^ In the 4th gen games, you can find them in the Zero Islands. They're locked in those things where you need a Key to open. I'm also 50% sure you can find them by using Dig on a wall. But this is entirely from memory and it may be incorrect.

I remember generally the same thing. So try this.

Thethhron

Shenanigans Knight
You can find the HM's in the PMD2 games in other dungeons as well, though i've forgotten which ones. I'm vaguely remember the dungeon with unowns but i think i'm wrong about that. It's not just the Zero Islands though

scomaru

Time and Darkness Hero and Partner question

Who should i take for time and darkness
one of the choices i want to take was Munchlax but idk if i should take him in Time or Darkness but i know His partner will Be Piplup

the other pokemon i wanted to take was Chimchar idk what partner to pick for him.

Also help with the nicknames

How should i name my pokemon for time and darkness
Because they don't show the genders
like in Sky
for one game i kept their regular names
for another i named them after people
and another one for just what they look like

I was thinking Numbers and a portion of their names

Pleases i need help

Shinx_

You can take riolu and chimchar as ur partner if you want

This is time and darkness, not sky.

I think chimchar and munchlax are good choices. They were the ones that worked best for me.

Saberu

I am here to offer some advice.

Use dialga. Use Palkia. Do not delete Roar of Time. Do not delete Spacial Rend.
Why? These moves hit the entire room for massive damage. Monster houses stand little chance. Dialga's recharge time becomes irrelevant.

How to recruit Dialga and Palkia:
It'll be like the first battle, except you'll have more time to train. Use X-eye seeds and protect. Use ranged moves, or moves that hit the whole room if you want to save time (X-eye seeds cause the Pokémon to wander randomly). Carry a massive stock of reviver seeds.

Remember, Dialga and Palkia are at low levels. Palkia cannot survive in its own dungeon, while Dialga can't even enter its own dungeon. They require patience or joy/golden seeds.

Save your royal/silver/blue gummis. Palkia has an amazing set of IQ skills. I haven't checked Dialga, but it's probably similar. They have unique IQ groups, shared only with Darkrai in Dialga's case.

I would love some advice for what moves to teach dialga besides Roar of Time. I currently have flash cannon/dragon claw/rock slide/roar of time. I think it could be better.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Those Boss battle are easy. I think you faint them they will still befriend with you, unless regis and other roaming legendaries that you should carry befriend ratio boost item.

Yes their intimidation prevents close combat attacks. So it is best to attack afar. before you attempt to challenge them it is best to feed your team gummis to rise IQ and stats so you do not need to use revival seeds and oran berries that much. Combo moves are very effective here too. Even the most ineffective of moves against them can bring them down to their knees easily.

Other seeds such as sleep seeds are pretty useful too. Make them stay at one point and you can rally your attacks.

As for items, holding detect band is useful for boss battles. Or you can go for pass band. it works in close combat to pass the damage to the opponent. Bring Max Elixirs just in case if the combo moves runs out. Thrown items such as silver spikes can be useful too in this situation if you are out of PP.

Yup that is how I battle against them. Darkrai loves to use double team so PPs can be use up very fast so in the end you may resort to use thrown items.

Last edited:
Those Boss battle are easy. I think you faint them they will still befriend with you, unless regis and other roaming legendaries that you should carry befriend ratio boost item.

Yes their intimidation prevents close combat attacks. So it is best to attack afar. before you attempt to challenge them it is best to feed your team gummis to rise IQ and stats so you do not need to use revival seeds and oran berries that much. Combo moves are very effective here too. Even the most ineffective of moves against them can bring them down to their knees easily.

Other seeds such as sleep seeds are pretty useful too. Make them stay at one point and you can rally your attacks.

As for items, holding detect band is useful for boss battles. Or you can go for pass band. it works in close combat to pass the damage to the opponent. Bring Max Elixirs just in case if the combo moves runs out. Thrown items such as silver spikes can be useful too in this situation if you are out of PP.

Yup that is howIi battle against them. Darkrai loves to use double team so PPs can be use up very fast so in the end you may resort to use thrown items.

Actually, Intimidate only stops moves that have a range of "Foe in front". So if you are in front of the foe, you can still use Discharge freely because its range is "All enemies in room".

ConeOfSHAME

Noob Skater
I'm REALLY stuck on Uxies Groundon in Sky. I don't have any Oran Berries, I have a Charmander and a Totodile

Charmander:

Scratch

Smokescreen

Ember

Brick Break.

And here's totodile.

Ice Fang

Bite

Water Gun

Dig.

Both are level 22.

Help?

Sadarac

Take lots of reviver seeds, you could also run the dojo dungeons to train and get some free oran berries.

Make sure that you get through the dungeon losing as few revives as you can, then once you get to the groundon fight, force Totodile to use watergun/icefang (deselect bite and dig). Use brick break with Charmander. Bring some Throwing items, use these at the start of the fight as groundon closes the distance to reach your team. Bring some stun or sleep seeds (or any other negative status seed) (smokescreen should help also) so that you can keep groundon from attacking you as much. If you have some violent seeds, use those to maximize your attack stats at the start of the battle.

TheGreatGigInTheSky

The Jimmy Rustler
Hello! I was wondering what I should bring to Silver Trench, besides HM Dive and a Water Type (I have lv 48 Blastoise). It is my first 99 floor dungeon and I woul appreciate advice on what to bring. Thanks!

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hello! I was wondering what I should bring to Silver Trench, besides HM Dive and a Water Type (I have lv 48 Blastoise). It is my first 99 floor dungeon and I woul appreciate advice on what to bring. Thanks!

Really, the dungeon shouldn't be too hard. Just pack between 5-10 Reviver Seeds, 1 or 2 Stun Orbs, an Escape Orb in case something happens, and prefferably, Oran Berries, and some Huge Apples. Really, the thing shouldn't be hard, you can bring three people, not recruit anything, and send them back home before you battle Lugia to recruit it.

But, big problem here. BLASTOISE's SIZE IS TOO BIG TO RECRUIT LUGIA! Meaning you'll have to use an Unevolved Poké to recruit it, because it's impossible to do so with a Fully Evolved Starter.

And, just to show you how relatively easy this is, I did this with mid Level 30 Torchic, Cikorita, and Magnemite :p (not trying to brag here, just to let you know).

TheGreatGigInTheSky

The Jimmy Rustler
Really, the dungeon shouldn't be too hard. Just pack between 5-10 Reviver Seeds, 1 or 2 Stun Orbs, an Escape Orb in case something happens, and prefferably, Oran Berries, and some Huge Apples. Really, the thing shouldn't be hard, you can bring three people, not recruit anything, and send them back home before you battle Lugia to recruit it.

But, big problem here. BLASTOISE's SIZE IS TOO BIG TO RECRUIT LUGIA! Meaning you'll have to use an Unevolved Poké to recruit it, because it's impossible to do so with a Fully Evolved Starter.

And, just to show you how relatively easy this is, I did this with mid Level 30 Torchic, Cikorita, and Magnemite :p (not trying to brag here, just to let you know).

Thanks! Your advice really helped out. It turns out that Blastoise is only size 1, and Lugia is size 4, so I sent all my teammates back to the friend areas, and Lugia was a total pushover (Lv. 30, only Whirlwind, Gust, Safeguard). I also happened to recruit it, and for the one-room monster houses, Articuno cleared it up quickly with Powder Snow.

Another question for anyone on the forums: If you have multiple wish stones on you when you defeat Jirachi, will it grant multiple wishes, or will it just take a single wish stone and send you home (in other words, one wish per trip)?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Thanks! Your advice really helped out. It turns out that Blastoise is only size 1, and Lugia is size 4, so I sent all my teammates back to the friend areas, and Lugia was a total pushover (Lv. 30, only Whirlwind, Gust, Safeguard). I also happened to recruit it, and for the one-room monster houses, Articuno cleared it up quickly with Powder Snow.

Another question for anyone on the forums: If you have multiple wish stones on you when you defeat Jirachi, will it grant multiple wishes, or will it just take a single wish stone and send you home (in other words, one wish per trip)?

I know he was, he was far easier than the rest of the dungeon (although that might be because i recruited everything in there before Lugia).

I'm pretty sure you can only get one Wish Stone. the one from Medicham.

If you lose that one though, another one will generate on Wish Cave B50F. It's in a locked chamber, and it needs a key.

At least, i never had one generate until I lost the first one. :p

Quilava42

Blazing Flowers
Right now, I'm at the summit of Mt. Ember. I'm a LV 19 Chikorita with a LV 17 Torchic, and we kept losing to Moltres. All the moves I knew were Giga Drain, PoisonPowder, Razor Leaf, and Hidden Power. Torchic knows Growl, Peck, Focus Energy and Ember. And I would use Razor Leaf and PoisonPowder as Torchic uses Ember which would be 30 damage and sometimes HP Rock which would be 50 damage but Moltres wouldn't die and its Wing Attack caused 60-70 damage, even Fire Spin and we would die all the time, and we almost beat him twice, and we barely have items(Red Gummis), and we would fight him in almost full health. But I don't know how to beat him though.