• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This game is TOO HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opassa

Tunne susi rakasta
Well, the way I play it is, at least.

Right now I'm at the Elite Four (battling the Ground user as we speak, in fact), and the entire game I've used only two different Pokemon. That's right, two: Alakazam and Empoleon. They're the only Pokemon I've used in battle at all, and I'm close to beating the Elite 4 with just them.

Post crazy stuff you do when playing through Pokemon games

GrayGamer

Eternity League
well i got national dexnot long ago but in ruby i was training my groudon and blaziken at the e4 then i beat them by total fluke :)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I found this game very easy. My starter was constantly 10+ levels higher than the gym leaders best pokemon. And when I got to the E4 my starter was Lv89.

GrayGamer

Eternity League
at e4 in this game i had 3 lv 100s on my teeam :p

Sammi

Banned
This game is easy. I beat it in like, 3 days. (The Japanese Version)

All you need is one level 47 Parukia, 5 other useless ones and 20 revives/max elixirs. That's how I beat it. XP The 5 others are to switch out so that Parukia doesn't die. XP *shot for liking Parukia too much*

C'mon, it wiped out the whole E4 at that level. The level in which it is caught.

Eddimaru

Custom Crab
Meh, I always do the E4 with just my starter on every game, I do everything with it until I get all the ubers...

cabman

so is it really hard or is it jst hard to lvl up or is it jst relally easy

Comkeen1

I went through firered with just charizard. Did you know: A lvl 35 charmelon can't beat Misty but when you evole it into charizard you can.

tehbesto

iPodelicious
lol, too hard but you almost beat the E4 with just Alakazam and Empoleon? XD

It's not that hard. I actually raised a team of 4 (Gyarados, Empoleon, Vespiqueen, Roserade) and finished my Japanese Diamond just fine. I got through E4 simply because of all of the elixirs I found while using itemfinder... :D

NES

Flip me to the side!
A "hard" pokemon game hasn't been made, ever....

Some Stadium 2-round battles were tough, but not even close to hard.

DizzyRose

The PokeQueen
I wouldn't say it's "hard". Longer, maybe. But the trainers/gyms and such are still blatantly stupid with their attack choices, computerized trainers still using un-evolved Pokemon well above the level they could have evolved them.. Maybe if those things were changed it could be classified as more difficult. I just beat the 7th gym on my Pearl Version, and all 6 of the Pokemon on my team are in the high 40's in level. At this rate I probably won't even need any recovery items for the E4..

poke_girl

The Amazing
This game is easy. I beat it in like, 3 days. (The Japanese Version)

All you need is one level 47 Parukia, 5 other useless ones and 20 revives/max elixirs. That's how I beat it. XP The 5 others are to switch out so that Parukia doesn't die. XP *shot for liking Parukia too much*

C'mon, it wiped out the whole E4 at that level. The level in which it is caught.

Doing that is no fun :(

I tend to just stock a lot of items ^^

cabman

i used to keep them in the pc but i cant now iguess

EDIT: Rank up woo ooh

Kibamaru

Water PokéTrainer
No offence, but if you think the official Pokemon games are hard, you're a total noob and you should just stick to playing Snakes & Ladders.

This DP at least contains more plot so it's a good mini revolution for Pkmn. And don't compare with RSE's E4, Hoenn's E4 is the easiest ever, I find Kanto's E4 waaay harder to beat (though Blastoise is good enough to pwn EVERY of Kanto's E4 Pkmn).

JoeyRavn

I don't think it's HARDER per se, but it's SLOWER. I've clocked 13 hours already and I only have 2 badges.
That said, I'm taking my time to play this game. I try to level all my party at the same time, aim for "level goals" before entering a gym, etc. I'm really enjoying it :)

E.J.S

Gurren Lagann.
I dont think its any harder but kinda easier, cuz every challenge I meet, whether it be trainers, gym leaders, or Galactics I just crush 'em with my Torterra. Maybe I chose the easy starter...

pokefan

I don't think it's HARDER per se, but it's SLOWER. I've clocked 13 hours already and I only have 2 badges.
That said, I'm taking my time to play this game. I try to level all my party at the same time, aim for "level goals" before entering a gym, etc. I'm really enjoying it :)

everything you said i agree with i've also clocked in about 13 hours and only have two badges

Trax

I am in for 15 hours with 4 badges with me. I only have three main Pokemon: Empoleon, Luxray and Infernape. Quite easy but I took my time to train them and its bit hard to maintain three Pokemon at the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.