• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This game is TOO HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Four Muadita

I am doing a scramble challenge so its getting quite hard with the team i got... esides they are underrtained =(

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Hah, what's so hard about DP? I beat every single gym with UNDERLEVELED pokemon. I had like, at least 10 levels lower pokemon and still defeated all the gyms AND elite four. The key is STRATEGY, people =D

big bad deoxys

pokemon master
it was easy for me.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I've used only two different Pokemon. That's right, two: Alakazam and Empoleon

hm, if you used one you would get more exp and thus a higher level,
i beated my emerald version with only one starter called mudkip, if done well
there are only two treaths in the whole game.

razor fire

the game was easy. It got so boring that I need to get a new game. I have so many pokemon on my pearl and I want to restart. Maybe I should start with diamond this time.

Rucarilu

when i battling the Elite Four i've only used 3 pokemon for battle, Infernape,Dialga,Azelf.and i beat them today YAY

Isaac

Dragon Master
1 thing I like to do is train my pokemon 1 lv up for each trainer I beat. (training w/ wild pokemon)

Capt. Price

GIMME MY ZUBAT
Well, before I've always used an EXP share on my lowest level, so it took forever to level everybody up, but now I'm getting everybody to 50 on Route 212, so I'll have a ton of money too, which I will spend on supplies.

So the moral of the story - Route 212 is FTW for E4 training, just stay there for a while. Easy to get 100 steps, and the exp is like 1,500 per old person, which are GREAT training for Ice type Pokemon. So yeah.

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
The parts after defeating the E4 are harder. Battle Tower, and you start to collect all pokes and go competitive (for those who wants).

Before E4, you just need to have your pokes level a bit higher than your opponent. Leveling is pretty easy for me after all the EV trains I did in Emerald.

torchic_lover

I once beat physic person and the champeon with a level 100 infernape that had 1 hp

Dattebayo

Banned
The Elite 4 battles were quite a bit challenging for me because all my Pokemon are Lvl 50. But today, my Pokemon are at Lvl 60+ and the Elite 4 aren't as hard as before.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
you can beat the ground user with 1 pokemon: azelf
use nasty plot the first times because quagsire can't hirt him..and then you can kill the whole team.
But i'm also doin that now but with harder pokemon to train: kriketune and drapion
I'm now batteling the last one but having a lot of problems with lucario

dontlickmynose

MANBAG FTW!!!
i won on my first try

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
i trained my pokemon up heaps before batteling each gym leader but at the E4 like most people my pokemon were only level 55

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
I will get my DS this May, and will be the first time I will play Pokemon Diamond.

And when I do play, I always over-train my Pokemons so each of the ones I will use will be of higher levels just like what I did in Pokemon Emerald.

But it could be easier if you use traded Pokemon from the other D/P version (especially if EV-trained and Pal-Parked from Emerald or other versions) because they level up fast (but you can't use them until after beating Gardenia). Or "cheat" you way out (not really cheating because there's no Gameshark or other cheating thingamajiggies used) by trading them into the other D/P (Elite 4 beaten), then train the Pokemons there (becomes even stronger through beating Elite 4 or 5, attach Exp. Share), and send back to the D/P version which just got started.

Status
Not open for further replies.