• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This game is TOO HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
I Found This Game Way Easier Than The Others Normally It Takes My A Couple Of Go's To Win The League But On Diamond I Did It First Time

Too hard? This game was a piece of cake to beat. It took me 5 days.

Karsvanha

I found this game harder than the others. I still haven't beaten the E4 after 91 hours. My team:
Bibarel: Lv 54
Luxray: Lv 62
Torterra: Lv 56
Charap (Chatot): Lv 55
Dialga: Lv 55
Azelf: Lv 52

Maybe can't I get any futher because my team is that bad:p

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
Easy peasy, though it did take longer than the other games, took me a day and a bit, about 30 hours, the other games only took 10-........Though getting the stars are much harder .

I found this game harder than the others. I still haven't beaten the E4 after 91 hours. My team:
Bibarel: Lv 54
Luxray: Lv 62
Torterra: Lv 56
Charap (Chatot): Lv 55
Dialga: Lv 55
Azelf: Lv 52

Maybe can't I get any futher because my team is that bad:p
Drop Bibarel, Drop chatot, drop azelf for now.
Pick yourself up a fire type (Rapidash is good), Maybe a fighting type (Machamp), a psychic (Alakazam is good.)

Divine_Light

Espeon will own all!
Have you heard of the type chart.

Get more Pokémon. Fire, Flying, Electric, Bug, HM Slave, etc

I don't use fire. My Empoleon takes down ice. Kricketune owns grass. (It has sing and perish tune =^_^=)

golden jirachi

Sinnoh Star!
The game is very easy! I mean, my team always was at the same lvl so that i kept it balanced. I challenged the elite four with a Pary of 6 lvl 50 pokemon and won(only trouble was with Cyanthia's garchomp.)

Lickilicky

Lickilicky Trainer
back in emerald times(and earlier) i finished everything(including E4) with the starter only and a bit of support from pokemon i carried around for no reasons leeching water starter's experience... i still remember my legit 100 marshtomp

Griesmeel

Ivar's Experience
the E4 weren't that hard for me, my pokemon were 5 lvls higher then Cynthia's

Jacci123987

The game wasn't that hard... I only used 98 hours to get to the pokemon leauge. I beat the pokemon leauge at exactly 186 hours after I started the game! Now i'm at 204 hourd and I am getting ready to head to stark mounten. Or something like that...*-*

Last edited:

Flamer

Easy. The elite 4 was the hardest yet but it was still a bit of a pushover, Cynthia was difficult though.

The hardest time I've ever had in a pokemon game, (not counting silver when I didn't have a clue what I was doing) was when I tried to complete the whole of fire red using just a Blastoise. Managed to beat the elite 4 first time, but I did have to use a few of my other pokes. Just to stall while I used revives on my Blastoise. I used other pokes for the post elite 4 stuff cause it got kinda boring using just one pokemon.

Latiownage

Trainer
I spent all day trying to beat the E4 with a level 64 Infernape and a level 59 Dialga because I was too incredibly lazy to train any others. I beat them, eventually, but only after an incredibly long struggled and about 50 restarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.