• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This game is TOO HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat them with a lvl 100 torterra and a lvl 80 staraptor, a lvl 50 luxray (didn't actually fight), and my lvl 20 hm slaves, lol.
I just lvled them via the day care/bike route when I was bored. good times =)
I spent most of that time trying to get a munchlax from a honey tree and I still am, after 1000ish attempts I'm thinking I'm just pouring honey on every tree in the game (yes I have them charted out) and still no luck... munchlax must really hate me, but I digress, the whole game was easy, if not a little slow from all that cycling.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
It took me two ties to be beat the e4 because i only used my infernape empoleon and torterra through the whole game and the onky reason i died the first time because when i use flare blits on the champions lucario the reccoil killed me

Wert_the_Wolf

I want your cheese..
Huh...I actually thought this one was the easiest one to beat...Red and Blue were hard...no, Yellow, because you had a useless yellow mouse following you that had very little real use in battle.

Now that I think about it, my Empoleon was the only pokemon I used all the way through, and it was level 85 by the Elite Four...so I just maxed out on max potions and revives and...only restarted once...

the only hard part of this game for me was finding the strength HM. I spent over 3 days finding it because the internet was down so i couldn't go on to serebii.net.

Phrexyian Garguantua

Gyarados Tamer
I try to keep my Pokemon all evenly-leveled, so my Pokemon's levels were a bit low for a while...
But once my Ultra-Jacked Firered Pokemon came in, the game is extremely easy.

Mibbis

Pizza Muncher
Meh the E4 this gen was'nt too bad thou that Garchomp was good at outrunning and smacking down Palkia with a painful Dragon rush.

Beat that evil land shark with Rampardoes using Avalanche

buttbug

Zephyr Trainer
The game wasn't really hard for me... The first time I played it I had some problems at the league, but had to train for a few hours, buy some Full Restores and Revives, and problem solved :)

Right now, however, I'm playing my Pokemon Pearl again and I noticed that the trainers around me suddenly had level ~30 Pokemon while my team was ~level 32, so I've been spending the last 2 days training my team to level 40 to keep up again... ^^;

But even if I didn't train, I still wouldn't have alot of trouble. It's not that hard to beat a gym with Pokemon with a bit of a lower level if you take type advantage.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Diamond is not hard. the hardest game to me was E4 on yellow,blue, and red.

vulpixd00d

Mistyfied Moron
The only time Pokemon is ever hard is if you're ill-prepared for anything. Try to balance out your pokemon, mix different types, and balance attack types. Don't get a Empoleon, give it Surf, Aqua Jet, Brine, Hydro Pump... Instead give it moves like Surf, Ice Beam, Drill Peck, Protect, just as an example. Maybe you'll need different moveset, like giving it Aqua Jet, Drill Peck, Swords Dance, Surf(which I have... though my nature hinders attack and I don't know why I use much physical attacks). Having a bunch of healing items is also good to do, but make sure you have a balance of those, too while facing the Elite 4. Be sure to carry at least 10 revives, Hyper Potions, Full Restores, Full Heals, etc. If necessary, use an elixer or ether if the situation calls for it. The secret of pokemon is balance.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
You all who think u can get munchlax from a honeytree have all been lied to. you have to breed a female snorlax holding the item "Full Incense"

Master Leo

The Dark Side
You all who think u can get munchlax from a honeytree have all been lied to. you have to breed a female snorlax holding the item "Full Incense"

Graceful Shinigami

Lemonade+Ramen
The game wasn't really that hard. The Elite Four was quite easy, as long as you had a bunch of items. The only time I thought the game was hard was when a Golbat haxed me to death with confuse ray, and sometimes with Gyarados, as I didn't have any pokemon in my in-game team to deal with it.

little norbert

I caught all the legendaries with pokeballs only.
I also beat the elite four with my torterra only.

poke'master

The game wasn't too hard. i didnt really train before the E4 so i struggled.. but some full restores later i beat them. I'm playing pearl atm with a better, more trained team and its easy!

Caesar

F.E.A.R the rat
this game had the easiest elite for yet. when ever i get to the elite 4 i save and fight them just to gauge how much i'll have to level up, i won my "scouting" attempt.... i miss the whole fr lg gimmic where they redid the elite four second time arround, it was acutally a chalange

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
It wasn't that hard. I mean if you'd lvl up more teach your pokes some more diverse moves you might can beat it. It was very easy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.