• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This game is TOO HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amonitas

Why is this thread still open? It is already said many times that it's not hard.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I found it quite easy since I knew what to expect being a pokemon player since RBY

GreenDragonite149

OH! WHAT NOW
easy, too easy i dont see how you noobs have trouble.

GreenDragonite149

OH! WHAT NOW
easy, too easy i dont see how you noobs have trouble.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Only noobs use the term noob. I dont think ha should be called that. Its just an opinion

Biscoti

Hunter in training
It wasn't so much difficult as it was annoying... It took me three trys before I beat the E4 with lvl 55 torterra and the rest of my team lvl 50's (Gastrodon, rapidash, honchkrow, lucario, and alakazam). Every pokemon in there has that one move that just pisses you off. Ex) Rapidash with solar beam... poor gastrodon ='(

Biscoti

Hunter in training
It wasn't so much difficult as it was annoying... It took me three trys before I beat the E4 with lvl 55 torterra and the rest of my team lvl 50's (Gastrodon, rapidash, honchkrow, lucario, and alakazam). Every pokemon in there has that one move that just pisses you off. Ex) Rapidash with solar beam... poor gastrodon ='(

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I used 5 different Pokemon now this would seemingly be a good idea, but it urned out to be my downfall. they were all only level 50, and after my 4th try I beat the E4 with SO MUCH LUCK I didn't even laugh. I just sighed REALLY loudly. Then I wen and did homework >.<

in my opinion, the E4 in this game was too hard for its own good.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
No, does anyone else recall the extremely easy victory road

Lucario1211

Umm... Are you serious? That game is way TOO easy. And I advise that you CAUGHT Dialga/Palkia, and you might want some... Variety. 5 fruits and veggies a day, ya know.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I know, I was upset at how easy it was. RS wae even harder than it and that was easy too

The game was a joke. I didn't stop to train once and swept the game with little difficulty; the leaders and elites have no idea how to battle.

Agreed on the Victory Road comment. WAY too easy, though they tried to make up for it by making some battles unavoidable.

Even catching/finding/obtaining the Legends was a joke. "Go to Stark Mountain...I just might have seen a Heatran up there."

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Well, Disfunction has proved that even with level 40s, one can beat the E4 with enouh items if said pokemon are all EVed.

Niels-ShinyHunter

<- Current Goal
it took me not so long before i whiped out the e4+champion, got a garchomp at lv. 68 and some other pokémons at level 60+

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Ive beaten the E4 with 4 Pokemon in the 40s. You gotta be a total moron to think the E4 is actually hard in D/P. Go back and try and beat the E4 in Red/Blue on the original GB, then try coming back and crying about D/Ps E4.

Status
Not open for further replies.