• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This game is TOO HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
I Found This Game Way Easier Than The Others Normally It Takes My A Couple Of Go's To Win The League But On Diamond I Did It First Time

Too hard? This game was a piece of cake to beat. It took me 5 days.

Karsvanha

I found this game harder than the others. I still haven't beaten the E4 after 91 hours. My team:
Bibarel: Lv 54
Luxray: Lv 62
Torterra: Lv 56
Charap (Chatot): Lv 55
Dialga: Lv 55
Azelf: Lv 52

Maybe can't I get any futher because my team is that bad:p

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
Easy peasy, though it did take longer than the other games, took me a day and a bit, about 30 hours, the other games only took 10-........Though getting the stars are much harder .

I found this game harder than the others. I still haven't beaten the E4 after 91 hours. My team:
Bibarel: Lv 54
Luxray: Lv 62
Torterra: Lv 56
Charap (Chatot): Lv 55
Dialga: Lv 55
Azelf: Lv 52

Maybe can't I get any futher because my team is that bad:p

Drop Bibarel, Drop chatot, drop azelf for now.
Pick yourself up a fire type (Rapidash is good), Maybe a fighting type (Machamp), a psychic (Alakazam is good.)

Divine_Light

Espeon will own all!
Have you heard of the type chart.

Get more Pokémon. Fire, Flying, Electric, Bug, HM Slave, etc

I don't use fire. My Empoleon takes down ice. Kricketune owns grass. (It has sing and perish tune =^_^=)

golden jirachi

Sinnoh Star!
The game is very easy! I mean, my team always was at the same lvl so that i kept it balanced. I challenged the elite four with a Pary of 6 lvl 50 pokemon and won(only trouble was with Cyanthia's garchomp.)

Lickilicky

Lickilicky Trainer
back in emerald times(and earlier) i finished everything(including E4) with the starter only and a bit of support from pokemon i carried around for no reasons leeching water starter's experience... i still remember my legit 100 marshtomp

Griesmeel

Ivar's Experience
the E4 weren't that hard for me, my pokemon were 5 lvls higher then Cynthia's

Jacci123987

The game wasn't that hard... I only used 98 hours to get to the pokemon leauge. I beat the pokemon leauge at exactly 186 hours after I started the game! Now i'm at 204 hourd and I am getting ready to head to stark mounten. Or something like that...*-*

Last edited:

Flamer

Easy. The elite 4 was the hardest yet but it was still a bit of a pushover, Cynthia was difficult though.

The hardest time I've ever had in a pokemon game, (not counting silver when I didn't have a clue what I was doing) was when I tried to complete the whole of fire red using just a Blastoise. Managed to beat the elite 4 first time, but I did have to use a few of my other pokes. Just to stall while I used revives on my Blastoise. I used other pokes for the post elite 4 stuff cause it got kinda boring using just one pokemon.

Latiownage

Trainer
I spent all day trying to beat the E4 with a level 64 Infernape and a level 59 Dialga because I was too incredibly lazy to train any others. I beat them, eventually, but only after an incredibly long struggled and about 50 restarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.