• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This game surviving Black and White all right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomness

He is already here.
I think it's one of the more...neglected games, actually, even though I personally like it.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I like(d) it. BW wifi has taken over my interest. However...I kinda miss seeing ubers and i find DS WIFI people are VERY igrnorant and rage d/c ALL the time. This was rare in PBR and they just quit.

DasBoot

I like it, it just has a nice feel. Although, I will probably get into Black and White Wi-Fi once I beat it.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I still play it because I like the graphics and such and since I love my Platnium team so much. Will it last much longer in the long run though? I think it'll be around as long as people are still playing 4th gen games.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I sure hope it lasts awhile because I really enjoyed this game. Sadly it's been a long time since I've played because my Wii broke.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I still play it because I like the graphics and such and since I love my Platnium team so much. Will it last much longer in the long run though? I think it'll be around as long as people are still playing 4th gen games.

This. There will definitely be people who will continue to play this and the other Gen IV games for many years to come, so it will "survive" BW.

And there are people who still play their FIRST Generation games - I think that proves that older games can survive new ones!

Hanryo

Stuck in a daydream
I Really enjoy The game Also... I just never had any local friends to test teams against and I've never been a "top tier" Player in any thing, I make teams of pokemon I like with no real strategy behind them So I kinda just flunk in wifi play :x I Might Get Back into competitive playing it might be nice...

P.S Will there be a B/W Wii game? If so I might get My own wii... I'm in the process of moving out and Its the "family" wii so I cant bring it with me =(

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
P.S Will there be a B/W Wii game? If so I might get My own wii... I'm in the process of moving out and Its the "family" wii so I cant bring it with me =(

There's been no official announcement about it, but I'll bet you there will be at some point. Probably for the Wii2 though.

When has anyone every forgotten a game? That's why there's a section for every generation.
And they better make a Wii game for B/W :p But BR's still good too.

Cobalt2

Some Random Guy...
i loved revolution as my favorite game, but i've lost interest...
it would make my poke career complete to beat a BW battle revolution!

Kaz~

Banned
Revolution was ok but I lost interest in it very quick. They need to make like a new 5th gen XD / Colosseum for the Wii imo.

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion
i love pbr ive just started raising my pokemon again and this time around i enjoy it more than i did before

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
I never really liked PBR.. I actually like BW Wifi more now :p

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
look at my vids links in the sig

and check out http://nolegendspbr.blogspot.com/ for frequent wifi battles from a friend of mine and i and click on the links ONCE please :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I personally neglected Pokemon Battle Revolution once Platinum version was released, so I haven't played it much recently. The last time I played it was about a month ago, just because I was bored. I liked it, but I was sort of tired of playing with Generation 1-4 Pokemon, so I went back to playing Black and White. Black and White have become really popular, so I bet that even fewer people are playing this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.