• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This guy is stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
NiGHTS said:
Whats that I smell?

Why its hipocricy!

--;

I hate fanboy-ism. And that up there, is a prime example of that. Fan boy-ism is bad, no matter what the case.
I don't smell any hippocracy in that certain post, NiGHTS. Well, maybe a little. But the post you're attacking reeks of revenge, not hippocracy.

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
The trouble is, people who go "PPSROxxXOoR!1!!!11" just put other people off their preferred console. They don't realise it but they doing bad business for "their company". Although insults are obviously worst. My favourite one for the DS:

Fanboy: The DS is just two Gameboys stuck together!!!

Me: Right yeah, ever played it? It's got this really innovative thing called the touch screen.

Fanboy: What like Wario Ware Sucks? I couldn't get it. It's stupid. What's the point.

Me: It's called different you moron. And the idea of that game is to work out the microgames.

Fanboy: It's full of N64 ports!

Me: One. Super Mario 64. That's it. *Rolls eyes* Meanwhile, the PSP is full of almost identikit versions of PS2 games.

I could go on like this but I won't. ;-/!!!!
Oh by the way, before people think I'm a polite Nintendo fanboy, I'm not. I go for variety. PS2, Gamecube, DS, friend lent me an Xbox for a while. So I'm not biased as in never played the games. It's just I don't like the PSP. There's something about it... I don't know what.

W

WinterSnowblind

mewtwo1414141414 said:
I feel the same way.

Even though there's people in this very thread, saying things that are just as stupid about other consoles? All systems have really bad fanboys, Nintendo has some of the worst kinds of fanboys. But it's not fair to judge a system because a few ignorant people.

Paradox

Irate Pirate
What's worrying is that people are actually paying attention to this, when you get extreme fanboys there's no point in argueing, you won't change their mind, and if you are arguing with them then the chances are that you won't have a open mind to accept any of their decent views

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Shadowfax said:
But it's not fair to judge a system because a few ignorant people.
It's also not fair to judge a system because of your own ignorance, like whoever Therunemeister quoted did.

Shadowfax said:
All systems have really bad fanboys, Nintendo has some of the worst kinds of fanboys.
Yep. But notice that it's also Nintendo that gets attacked the most. Dogs that are teased and abused will eventually bite back, so to say.

Last edited:

Zora

perpetually tired
He likes the Xbox too much. Whenever someone (assuming they are a Nero Typical) likes a system too much, they give it positives and give it negatives.

grounder

*sneezes*
Smile Guy said:
It's just I don't like the PSP. There's something about it... I don't know what.
It looks more like a PS2 controller than something portable. They have good graphics for it being small, so I don't know.

O

Orgasmo

Shining Flygon said:
Wow. just wow. That is so true...

THE PSP SUCKS!!!!

GO NINTENDO DS!!!!
Go **** yourself, you ignorant fanboy -___-

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Gamecube is just good as PC, PS 1 & 2, Xbox and any other game console, I played all of these games (Execpt any games before N64 and gameboy color), also with the execption of PSP or DS (Can't be bothered getting it)... They all have euqal games that arre the best.. I have some favs
X-Box Midtown crazy 9I can't remeber the exact title but I played it at ym friend's house)
PS1- Driver 1 & 2
PS2- Simpsons road rage and some fighting games
Gamecube- Buffy,
PC- Dungeon Keeper
Gameboy advance and color- ? (I only have the pokemon games and like only two other different games) So for noe Blue & Sapphire.
Sony/Sonic- 9That really old game, I can't remeber what it is but my brother used to have it)- Sonice brothers (You know the hedgehog)

Other games-?? You can tell me that..

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Willow's Tara - you are referring to Sonic the Hedgehog.

PS2 - not just about games - but also about DVD's!
PSP - not just about games - but also Movies on a tiny screen and MP3 Player built in - now, what if I wanted to listen to different music and play a game at the same time? Why would I want to watch a movie on a tiny screen for 2 hours+ and get a severe headache from eyestrain?

XBOX - yes, that was a very good system (just too big & bulky)- it had really nice graphics - and the ability to listen to different music instead of the Game Music (only on a few games but it was still awesome.

GC - fun & interesting games. Nintendo characters duking it out and Pokémon were awesome! It had nice graphics and fun games - who really cares about Ratings or Blood/Gore? - only people who think that makes games fun - which it doesn't. Atleast its not spongebob(no offense to you spongebob fans)

What makes games fun is when they are done in new ways instead of just shooting people or stealing cars. Innovation is what makes games good & Nintendo's imaginative team does a good job when it comes to games such as Legend of Zelda.

DS - the most innovative handheld ever made. Very innovative with features never used before for games on a handheld - Touch Screen, Microphone, two screens to add more to the game play instead of just pushing buttons, and built in WiFi.

These new technologies help alot of games to be successful and to bring them back in a new way if they've been out-of-the-spotlight for a couple of years. The DS has many fun games and even allows you to just pick up and play with games such as Wario Ware, Meteos, and Feel the Magic.

Lets just say that I'm actually starting to like my DS more than my GC or any other system out there. The games are just so fun & addictive that its hard to stop playing once I pick them up. Instant Fun is what handheld gaming is about - and Nintendo emphasizes this with their Nintendo DS handheld system.

Nintendo is the best solely because they focus on games and try to create new ways to play games (see Innovation in the Gaming Industry). This is my opinion and may not reflect the views of others - but lets just say that I'm on Nintendo's side 100%.

~Scott;229;

O

Orgasmo

PokémonScott said:
PSP - not just about games - but also Movies on a tiny screen and MP3 Player built in - now, what if I wanted to listen to different music and play a game at the same time?
You can't. The only game where you can isn't out yet. I'm talking about GTA:LCS.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Wow, imagine that, Grand Theft Auto. "The only game series to make PS2 popular. Will it be the game that makes PSP popular? We'll let you know once it's released."

Come on - is that all they have - GTA? Hell, Nintendo has Pokémon, Kirby, Legend of Zelda, Mario, etc...what does Sony have - just GTA...

~Scott;229;

Thunder Child

Dedicated Trainer
The PSP, though it is lacking in the game department (only 2 games for it even remotely interest me - Mercury & Burnout. Yes, I am perfectly aware of GTA: LCS), isn't lacking elsewhere. Where else might this be? Film playback, perhaps?

Homebrew emulation. :cool: MegaDrive, SNES, NES and MS games on the go? Yes please. :)

However, this isn't enough to tempt me to buy a PSP. I can't honestly justify buying a handheld for £180+ for just one feature and just one game. Nope, if it wants to win me round it'll take a few damn good AAA titles which interest me personally along with a £30-£50 price drop, plus price drops for memory sticks. Unfortunately I can't see this happening any time soon, which is good because there are so many PC, GC & DS games coming out soon which I want.

O

Orgasmo

PokémonScott said:
Wow, imagine that, Grand Theft Auto. "The only game series to make PS2 popular. Will it be the game that makes PSP popular? We'll let you know once it's released."

Come on - is that all they have - GTA? Hell, Nintendo has Pokémon, Kirby, Legend of Zelda, Mario, etc...what does Sony have - just GTA...

~Scott;229;
WTF, did you even read my post? Also the game that made the PSP popular is Lumines.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Wow - 1 game o_O;

DS- Meteos, Kirby Canvas Curse, Wario Ware Touched, Feel the Magic, Nintendogs, etc...(these are the games I have/played that I know have been successful)
And I will definately get Burnout: Legends for the DS because I loved the Burnout series of games on my GC! ^_^

~Scott;229;

O

Orgasmo

PokémonScott said:
Wow - 1 game o_O;

DS- Meteos, Kirby Canvas Curse, Wario Ware Touched, Feel the Magic, Nintendogs, etc...(these are the games I have/played that I know have been successful)
And I will definately get Burnout: Legends for the DS because I loved the Burnout series of games on my GC! ^_^

~Scott;229;
You're still not ****ing reading it properly. Do I have to spell it out for you?

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
This is what you said you dumbass:

"You can't. The only game where you can isn't out yet. I'm talking about GTA:LCS."

Yeah - ok - one game - wow - GTA - one game - wow.

~Scott;229;

O

Orgasmo

PokémonScott said:
This is what you said you dumbass:

"You can't. The only game where you can isn't out yet. I'm talking about GTA:LCS."

Yeah - ok - one game - wow - GTA - one game - wow.

~Scott;229;
Did you even read what I quoted you on?
PokemonScott said:
what if I wanted to listen to different music and play a game at the same time?
Dumbass -_________-

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Yeah, I know you said "You can't - the only game that can is GTA: LCS"

yeah - I saw that you dumbass. One game made the PSP popular - Lumines

I saw the GTA: LCS - one game with option of MP3 Music...wow, I'm so amazed [/sarcasm] :OFFTOPIC:

The person in the first post did a good idea of showing the idiocy of that person who has no idea how to write properly, has probably never played a DS or GC, and is just a Sony dr0ne/fanboy.

Does it look like I'm going around saying "OMGz PS2 & PSP suX0rzs - thay arz peces of shizt"? No - I may not like Sony PSP or PS2 but I'm not bashing it like those idiotic people out there in the world - which is what I call a dr0ne.

~Scott;229;

Last edited:
O

Orgasmo

PokémonScott said:
Yeah, I know you said "You can't - the only game that can is GTA: LCS"

yeah - I saw that you dumbass. One game made the PSP popular - Lumines

I saw the GTA: LCS - one game with option of MP3 Music...wow, I'm so amazed [/sarcasm]

~Scott;229;
I was correcting you on your ignorant statement. Then you start ranting that the DS is better than the PSP, based on games. It's idiots like you that give Nintendo a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.