• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This is a crazy idea based on Pokeraf’s future speculation, but…

…do you think that Ash-Greninja and Zygarde will return after the masters 8 finals?

• Likely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 23 100.0%

• Total voters

XYFan2000

I know this is not important to some and I know that Ash’s Greninja was retconned, but hear me out. One day on twitter, the Pokeraf posted a tease of an upcoming speculation video featuring his prediction of Ash-Greninja returning to the Pokémon series as well as Zygarde “Squishy” to fight against a returning threat. A few days after I saw it, I had a dream of watching an anipoke episode that has that prediction but also added more events.
had Ash, Goh and all their friends - including all of Ash’s previous companions - fight against a common threat to the Pokémon world. During the fight, I even saw TWO Mewtwo variants from different movies and they were in their mega forms too. I even saw Ash and Goh teaming up with characters from previous series as well as the members of project mew. The team goes as follows:

• Ash, Pikachu, Lucario and Greninja
  • Goh, Cinderace, Inteleon and Mew
  • Horace and Gardevoir
  • Gary and Blastoise
  • Serena and Delphox
  • Gladion, Silvally and Zoroark
  • Iris and Haxorus
  • Leon and Charizard
  • Danika and Rapid Strike Style Urshifu
  • Quillon and Single Strike Style Urshifu
They all team up against the mastermind behind the threat (maybe it was Giovanni or Chairman Rose teaming up with Sordward and Shielbert) while the others fend off the events linked to it. And the legendary sword and shield Pokémon were in possession by the mastermind so Ash and Goh’s team fight together with Mega Mewtwo X (M01) and Mega Mewtwo Y (M16) to free them from their possession.

I know this is crazy and it may not happen, but I’d like to hear your vote of it being ‘Likely or ‘Unlikely’ and your opinions. So without further ado, shoot away.

RetroPokeFan

Very very unlikely since there is so little time left for Journeys with the PWC/Masters Eight, Chloe and Goh's stuff needing to be wrapped up before the next series arrives.

That and not only have we not seen Rose since the Darkest Day arc, we haven't seen Giovanni properly since Episode 3.

XYFan2000

Very very unlikely since there is so little time left for Journeys with the PWC/Masters Eight, Chloe and Goh's stuff needing to be wrapped up before the next series arrives.

That and not only have we not seen Rose since the Darkest Day arc, we haven't seen Giovanni properly since Episode 3.
You have a point there…

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
When will there be time for that? lol

Rose got dropped like Chewtle and Chunkachu, they probably planned to do more with that but COVID took a good chunk of time from them

BobbbidyBob

Cool dream though lol

Sceptilee

If they were to bring him back, the best time would have been for the Masters Eight tournament. Ash Greninja being the one to beat Leon's Charizard (and take revenge for Alain in a way) would have been really sweet.

Bringing it back after the tournament concludes would feel like a low blow honestly. Atleast Ash Greninja showing up would dispel all those rumours about it being retconned?

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
An evil team battle arc with 2 Mewtwo's and Ash-Greninja? I'd take that and watch the hell out of it...

It ain't gonna happen tho.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
An evil team battle arc with 2 Mewtwo's and Ash-Greninja? I'd take that and watch the hell out of it...

It ain't gonna happen tho.
We'll get an evil team trying to mind control the box legendary along with Pikachu and the other plushiemons instead.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
The next generation's legendaries similar to Kyogre, Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, etc
I know what a box legendary is, I was talking about which one you are referring to in your comment, since there aren't any box legends that could be in this arc.