• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This is as good a place as any to start I guess...

L

Leviathan-Ran

New member ahoy!

I've been using a lot of the guides on the website for quite a while now, so I figured I would sign up to the forums as well and see what's happening!

Call my Leviathan, Ran, or Aeon ^^

so what’s the age group here anyway? I’ve been a fan of the games since I was 12, that was back in Kanto ;) that was a long time ago lol

Catch you later!

P.S

My Emerald Team is below (I wish there were more Kanto pokémon in emerald)

- Aeon
;214;;365; ;227; ;306; ;232; ;112;

MaskedManAbsolkid

Hey, welcome! The age group is 12-17, but we have people higher than 30!

BTW, random smilies aren't allowed, really.

L

Leviathan-Ran

Higher than 30? wow! See everyone loves pokemon ;) even if they don't admit it!

I know random smiles aren’t allowed, I just wanted to make my team in smile format :p

Thanks for the welcome :)

S

Soul Suicune

Oh, hi. Shall I call you Levi? Sorry, bad memory. Im Andie, wierd name for a female, huh? Lol. Nice party tho. My emerald party is... obviously.. Strong, lol. Beated the game, too lazzy to catch regis, lol... =D

P

Perfect Darkness

Aeon sounds cool. If you need any help, PM me or if you want special attention, you may go to the newbie adoption thread and be adopted. Very nice thing to do. You can be adopted up to about four months I beleive, like having a mentor. Be nice, obey rules, you'll have a great time.

~;144;

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Hello!I know of some 10 year olds on this site.I'm a kid too but I'm not 10

core unit

Welcome to SPPf. I hope you enjoy your stay here. The age group is pretty broad so theres no worry if you feel to old for pokemon. I'm 18 and I'm still into it. But yeah as I was saying have fun at SPPf. =D

General Blaze

Not the face!
Hello! welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need help with constucting a team or want to become friends just PM me.

PhQnix

Think Different
Aeon sounds cool. If you need any help, PM me or if you want special attention, you may go to the newbie adoption thread and be adopted. Very nice thing to do. You can be adopted up to about four months I beleive, like having a mentor. Be nice, obey rules, you'll have a great time.

Within roughly three months of joining you can still be adopted. But Leviathan sounds like he knows forums well enough so he doesn't really need adopting.

Final Flash

I've still got it.
Welcome to the forums Leviathan-Ran! Follow the rules,Pm me to be friends,or to talk!