• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This is bugging me!!! GAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Okay so I remember watching an anime sort of like yugioh because it had cards, but it wasn't quite. I remember little animals that could come out of the cards or something like that and help out the protagonists. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? It was such a good show and I can't remember it for the life of me!

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
No no no, not those. I think it might have had Card in the name to be honest.. Sorry I'm not making it clear to those who might know it.

Buizelster

Cardcaptor Sakura I'm guessing.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
YES! That was it, Cardcaptors. Thanks!
Whatever happened to that show anyway.. My friends and I used to love that show.

Buizelster

It'd be better if you watch the uncut or Japanese version

Lets just say the dub you saw on TV wasn't all that good.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Well I was a bit younger, why isn't it good?

Buizelster

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Gotcha. I don't like watching stuff in Japanese though, I'd prefer to hear it in English =/

Mimori Kiryu

Gotcha. I don't like watching stuff in Japanese though, I'd prefer to hear it in English =/
The only thing you can do is pray for a redub of the series.

I think about it everyday...

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Maybe if we combine prayers somehow the power will be great enough and they will do it? =D

mockingjay

swift and lol
The didn't even finish dubbing the Anime due to reasons with homosexuality in the show. :/

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
The didn't even finish dubbing the Anime due to reasons with homosexuality in the show. :/

Didn't know that.. Has it been like 8 years since it was shown last?

Mimori Kiryu

Didn't know that.. Has it been like 8 years since it was shown last?
I was seven years old when I last saw the series and I'm nineteen now so longer than that.

And yeah, Sakura's best friend was actually in love with her. D:

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Wow I've got some catching up to do. Are you sure it was that long? I think Wikipedia said it was released in USA in like 2000. Oh, wait. Wikipedia.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Also with Sakura's brother and that Yuki (I forgot his name, too long ago) relationship too.

Mimori Kiryu

Wow I've got some catching up to do. Are you sure it was that long? I think Wikipedia said it was released in USA in like 2000. Oh, wait. Wikipedia.
You answered your own question. Hahaha. And I know I was only seven - it was only a couple of years after Pokemon was released. :/

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Yup, I wrote that about Wikipedia and then I realized.
Sucks that I'm guessing people got ****** of just because of a little bit of homosexuality, and had it canceled.

Mimori Kiryu

It was back before there was a steady supply of good dubbed anime. Really before anime dubbing companies had a whole foot in the door. It would get a good dub now but the likelinesss of that is...well...unlikely. :/

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
I guess finding them on the internet will do for now =/
Wow I forgot how BA that little teddybear guy is, and that says something since he's a teddybear thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.