• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This is Court, defend yourself!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
In my defense, there is no law against being a hermaphrodite.

I accuse the next poster of killing Kenny, and thus being a bastard!

-Nator-

In all fairness, many people have killed Kenny. He'll revive come the next episode.

I accuse the NP of being alive. lawl

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I plead the fifth on that one.

I accuse the NP of reading to much.

Objection! If one is to read too much, then they have knowledge, which is power, which corrupts, which causes crime- crap.

I accuse the NP of posting on this thread.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Posting on this thread is my constitutional right.

I accuse the next poster of selling illegal sausages.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I refuse to even dignify such slander with a quantifiable response.

I accuse the NP of sueing me for posting on this thread.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I object to that. I was attempting to trim their claws not chasing them.

I acuse the NP of makign my speling terible.

Ace of Shades

Your welcome I'm guilty. NOT Grammar Nazi activate making, spelling, terrible. There! No make Accustions

I accuse next poster of not wearing clothes or underwear only socks

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I was going to take a shower you sick bastard!

I accuse the NP of coloring in books and tearing out the colored pages.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
In my defense, this was my own colouring book...

I accuse the next poster of being anti-Semitic!

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I must object, your honor. As can be plainly seen, my username and 'About Me' page on my profile indicates that I am not this octoboy, but a user named bobandbill. Our signatures, avatars and profile url are also different. Furthermore, I do not bear any similarities to an octopus such as having eight tentacles; in fact, I do not even have one. Nor am I a boy - true, I may be male in gender, but a young adult in age, not a boy.

On an unrelated matter, the next poster is guilty of having a poor taste in music.