• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This is really strange...please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocturnal_nocturne

Chaos Incarnate
In Blue Rescue Team, I can't get past the 10th floor of the Magma Cavern! Whenever I reach the tenth floor, my partner Pokemon doesn't travel along with my Pokemon anymore...it stays rooted to the spot, even though I have "Let's go together" selected. I can't leave the partner Poke there while I go find the stairs, either, because an enemy will come and attack it while I'm gone. The weird part is that whenever this happens, my partner Poke can do ONLY ONE DAMAGE with any of its attacks...

Has this happened to anyone here?

Viiinc

You gave him any item that makes your belly decrease faster? That would explain the one damage-point. It would explain why he doesn't move too.

Dj Travis

In Blue Rescue Team, I can't get past the 10th floor of the Magma Cavern! Whenever I reach the tenth floor, my partner Pokemon doesn't travel along with my Pokemon anymore...it stays rooted to the spot, even though I have "Let's go together" selected. I can't leave the partner Poke there while I go find the stairs, either, because an enemy will come and attack it while I'm gone. The weird part is that whenever this happens, my partner Poke can do ONLY ONE DAMAGE with any of its attacks...

Has this happened to anyone here?

Your partner is hungry, that's all. A big Minus point to Red & Blue Rescue Force, if you ask me. But that's about it.

Splapp

Hunger Seed, or Munch Belt(maybe)

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
Your partner is hungry, that's all. A big Minus point to Red & Blue Rescue Force, if you ask me. But that's about it.

It also happens in Time/Darkness/Sky, if you equip your partner with a Munch Belt for a prolonged period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.