• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This is what happens wnen you leave me alone with a gene splicer and strange hair dye

Mostly these are recolors and a couple of my better splices (Though both are a work in progress) What do you think about them and what do you think i could do to improve? Constructive Criticisim is appreciated and PLEASE do not say something along the lines of : Lyk omg this is the bestast evar or Omg dis sux go in a gutter and die. And this is a message to all art thieves who would actually want to steal my stuff: You shall be forced to die a miserable long torturous and painvul death at the hands of my cats who shall sleep upon your face and you shall suffocate under a mass of catflesh.

Anyway lets get on with it!!!

~Splices~

CombarioSplice.png

Crazyexperimentgoneterriblywrong-1.png

MagmorcruelContestsplice-1.png

UrsaquenSplice.png

AzumakingSplice.png

~Recolors~

Darkheart-ShadowArceusRecolor.png

FurretRecolor.png

Ho-OhLugiadRecolor.png

RoseradeRecolor.png

SkyFormeShayminRecolor.png

SuicuneRecolor-1.png

ToxicroakRecolor.png

CharizardRecolor.png

ArticunoRecolor.png

PikachuRecolor.png

TogekissRecolor.png

TyranitarRecolor-1.png

AlbinoHonchcrowRecolor.png

EnteiRecolor.png

FlygonRecolor.png

FrLgTrainerSprite.png

NidoqueenRecolor.png

Raikourecolor.png

SalamenceRecolor.png

ScizorRecolor.png

And last but not least A revamp of the Porygon from Pokmemon red

PorygonRedspriterevamp.png

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
cool! Its a primal Arceus! These are pretty good, keep up the fusions

gtab x3

Yoyr fusions could use alot of work, as they are very cut and pastish. And the colours don't blend well. The recolours look alright.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
mainly the shading needs work here, too many off colours that don't quite work together. Check out some of the tutorials about shading. They should help.

jshperz

Uh, they're kinda.. okay..

The Lucario fusion's Torchic head needs work. Its outline is distorted.

..The wigglytuff fusion is color-inverted which is not the way it's supposed to be and basically, it's a wigglytuff with Blaziken arms and feet. Try scratching parts on.

The outlines on the next fusion are distorted too. The shading needs work, and the flames are too symmetrical, which isn't good for Tentacruel's pose in that sprite.

Another sprite which needs outline fixing.. and Vespiquen's skirt thing does not look good with legs because.. you know.

The next fusion is actually nice. Though it is C+P, it's good for a starting spriter.

On to the recolors:

The colors on some of them are too bright and hurt my eyes. Some outlines are distorted again. The Honchkrow's original colors are very dark and close to black, so recoloring it using the eraser trick/Fill in the colors won't do well. Try altering the shading on very dark sprites to make it look better. The trainer is recolored badly, maybe because of the lime green, which is very bright.

Before Yami comes, I should tell you that revamping isn't recoloring. It's not using the Fill tool and fill in the old colors with the new. It's correcting the shading and coloring of the old sprite with the recent sprite as your guide.

Check some more tutorials for more info. I see some potential in you though!

pokemonmaster8

Blowing your mind
Better than mine were...