• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This may be a bit off-topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
But I wasn't sure where else to put it.

I wanted to express my annoyance at something I saw on MiniTokyo.net (a sort of Anime art gallery site where you can post scans).

First let me say that MiniTokyo's galleries are divided into several sections; male scans, female scans, group-shot scans and couple scans.

So I was browsing through the Sukisho gallery, looking at a picture of Shinichirou and Nanami hugging

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/173748/

And this comment from one of the site's moderators really made me stop and go "Wait... WHAT?!"

I'm moving this from Couple => Male scans. The Couple category is for scans with one male and one female. ^^

So according to them, if it isn't a scan of a male/female, it isn't a real couple. What a nice slap in the face to all the gay people out there.

And the fact that they're making this comment in the gallery of Sukisho, you know, a YAOI Anime with NO FEMALE CHARACTERS makes it all the more idiotic.

It's Sukisho for god's sake; how many straight pairings were they expecting?

Do they go into the galleries of Yuri Anime's too and do this?

Sorry for being off-topic, but, it just annoyed me... >_>

Anzua2

Gay people, obviously.

Anzua2

LIES.

...wait, you're technically right.

The propaganda purported by the government of what "gay" people were was false.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Why... exactly do you care? I mean, seriously, it's one picture on a ****ing anime site. Who the **** cares?

Maybe because it's endemic of widespread hatred and ignorance?

Anyway, that totally sucks. Have you mailed them and asked them to clairify their position?

Gays and lesbians complain about everything.

Chris

Old Coot
Kinda have to agree with BattleFranky. Who cares? Sounds more like a miniscule anime website.

Besides, they didn't delete it. They simply moved it to a different category. Take it up with them, not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.