• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This nature thing is confusing me

I just finished reading the pokemon of the week on Infernape and it says it is best to have a jolly nature. I checked my Monferno and it is timid nature. It also says it likes sour things.

So is there anyway I can change the nature of my Monferno so it will be a jolly nature? Or am I stuck with the timid nature? I've been having it hold a pecha berry just hoping it would help change the nature but I don't think it has been working.

I'm just really confused on this, so any help at all would be greatly appreciated! ;391;

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
Jolly is for a physical sweeping infernape, timid is stil good for special sweeping. So it depends on what you want. If you want a physical sweeper I suggest that you rebreed, as timid lowers attack.

Jolly is for a physical sweeping infernape, timid is stil good for special sweeping. So it depends on what you want. If you want a physical sweeper I suggest that you rebreed, as timid lowers attack.

Does it greatly lower the attack of a physical sweeper? I have the pokemon up to level 24 at the moment. Also, if I did rebreed, how hard is it to get the jolly nature? And how hard is it to breed in the game? I've never done it before.

Akailo

Does it greatly lower the attack of a physical sweeper? I have the pokemon up to level 24 at the moment. Also, if I did rebreed, how hard is it to get the jolly nature? And how hard is it to breed in the game? I've never done it before. ( this is ment to be a quote but i messed it up and i cant be bothered to fix it )

rebreeding isnt That hard just takes time to breed you ahve to put 2 pokemon that can breed (check the pokedex on this site for the egg group if you want to know what) and then if you get an egg walk with it. As for how hard it would be to get jolly its random it could be any of alot of diffrent natures when its hached ( now im not the master at pokemon and i could of gotton the random part majorly wrong if i have sorry)

Edit: sorry mess up the quote

Last edited: