• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This or Stadium 2?

Stadium 1 or 2?

• Stadium 1

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Stadium 2

Votes: 53 76.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
I've never played Stadium 2 so I can't choose it.
I have played Stadium 1 and enjoyed every second of it.
The gym leaders castle(or whatever its called) is probably my favorite part of the game.

IIMarckus

It’ s no contest; Stadium 2 is definitely the better game. Of course, neither is worth it if you don’t have a Transfer Pak.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Stadium 2 was funner for me. More mini-games, 2nd gen pokemon, and more things to do.

mew801

staduim two was by far the best. more variety of pokemon to choose from so yea.

redpanda

Unfortunately, I never got the chance to play stadium two. Stadium one was a very fun game though, even my pokemon hater sister enjoyed the minigames!

Sye

That Wierd Kid
Stadium 1, because I never played Stadium 2.

id have to say 2 was better its a hard decision to make

Sapphire Milotic

Two I think is a bit better, but come to think of it, I just ordered both stadium one and two on Amazon. I bought that and a couple other things, like an Ice Nintendo 64 since I am cool like that. :]

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Stadium 2 all the way. Much more features and the mini-games in 2 were ultimate.

Icyflame

Stadium 2 because there was more features. The Gym Leader tower was revamped to include Johto and Kanto leaders. Plus, the minigames allowed the winner to earn coins for their version for the Game Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.