• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"This Site has stolen from Serebii.net" That what you're going to say? Post Here

BlazikenBud

Only on Wii
Google images searches the web just for the images, and shows them there. It doesn't need to have them submitted to them. So it's no-wonder coronis's sprites are there.

zuloon

Bboy Zuloon

Retro

http://www.aquapokemon.net/dvguide.php

The Game Mechanic guide's are either completely stolen, or very similiar to the point that it's obvious of their origins. I'd check it out.
The EV guide is re-worded. The DV guide is completely stolen, I believe. Im sure the other's are too, but I didnt go through every one of them. I figured one stolen item would be enough to warrant posting here anyway.

Last edited:

Cipher 2008

The ones I think you're talking about are Coronis's sprites. But they're not official. SPP and PE2K use the same in-game (official) sprites, so there aren't any differences.

Anyway, this isn't the place to talk about this - wrong topic. There isn't actually a topic for it, but you don't need to know anything other than that PE2K has useable official sprites.

Last edited:

koopa1228

Manga/Anime Lover
The ones I think you're talking about are Coronis's sprites. But they're not official. SPP and PE2K use the same in-game (official) sprites, so there aren't any differences.

Anyway, this isn't the place to talk about this - wrong topic. There isn't actually a topic for it, but you don't need to know anything other than that PE2K has useable official sprites.

But I don't want to use the official sprites to some trainers, these are better.
I know this is the wrong topic, but a guy said that I could write here.

But does anyone know Coronis email ?