• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"This Site has stolen from Serebii.net" That what you're going to say? Post Here

I hope this isn't what it think it is I really hope its not what i think it is!!!
http://67.227.175.164/

I changed my password after accidentally entering it on this site

why? because i dont know what it is it looks just like this place exept the web adress is diffrent. and whatever it is,it has my old password v_v

milenadrg

No points. He can't copy Serebii.net. He would be newer like Serebii because Serebii is original-not stolen from another site...

Haruka of Hoenn

*Spamalicious*
I don't know if you should be worried about the forums, but anothor forums site, Pokélight Forums has a lot of the same threads.....
What threads are you talking about, exactly? I'm the head admin there. Send me the links by PM of all the threads that you think were 'stolen'.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Pokémon World Magazine steal pictures form you all the time, the only credit they give you is for the parts of fourms. Plus, thier 2009 Annual had ALL pictures from you, and not 1 "Serebii" was mentioned.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon World Magazine steal pictures form you all the time, the only credit they give you is for the parts of fourms. Plus, thier 2009 Annual had ALL pictures from you, and not 1 "Serebii" was mentioned.
Erm, there was credit to me and there always is.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Is it in the back? Because I don't see it there. The only bit of credit I can see is "Join The Chat at Serebii.net".

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
Right now I am slowly working on a Pokedex program(keep starting over) with the Pokedex information this site makes easy to get. I do find errors here and there such as in the Pokemon's weight, and when I am done(if I ever get done) I'll give this program to the site.

Also, I don't really think anyone should be complaining about stolen fan work since the copyright does in a sense belong to Nintendo. The only real reason Serebii should be annoyed is that this site's IP address is out against his wishes.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The errors in our dex are few and far between as the data is straight from the game

And yes, Pokemon and all that are owned by Nintendo, but the work that goes into the site is mine, Coronis and Willowwhisp's. Just because Nintendo owns Pokemon does not mean other people can steal the stuff we worked hard to research and write. What we write is owned by us and not Nintendo

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
Hm, i dont think that it matter if you use sprites. They are not images copyrighted by serebii. Most of them are on google Images :/

randomspot555

Hm, i dont think that it matter if you use sprites. They are not images copyrighted by serebii. Most of them are on google Images :/

I'm well aware of copyright. But SPP is the one who made the data available on his site through his work. People shouldn't be using it without permission.

Since it isn't a website, it's still iffy if I should've posted it. But no harm in letting it be known.

Lunar Noctowl

This site has Coronis's manga sprites under "Edit Avatar," just recolored. It might require an account to see them, but I'm pretty sure they're the same sprites.

StoneSpoon

<Insert thingy here>
Justin said:
Pokemon Fever stole your information and for proof it says.

Some information Obtained From Serebii.net.

They also stole 80% of your Pokemon XD Page: Walkthrough, Items, Shadow Pokemon etc.

They gave credit to Serebii for some of the information.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
i saw this site once and it had the same layout as the actual serebii.net,but no info besides some weird news,on the page before,was that a fake serebiiforums,the address was wrong!,probaly some scam.

Last edited: