• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"This Site has stolen from Serebii.net" That what you're going to say? Post Here

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The writeups and images are legally owned by me. While the characters, games etc. are owned by Nintendo, they do NOT own my writeups and THAT is the issue

Ninetale

Nintales Is Awesome!
http://www.pokebeach.com/

has stolen pictures no credit

EDIT sorry Wild cherry I dint see you had posted about the same site , I only looked closely at the sites after :(

Last edited:

tomthepom

http://www.pokebeach.com/

has stolen pictures no credit

EDIT sorry Wild cherry I dint see you had posted about the same site , I only looked closely at the sites after :(

What pictures have been stolen though? Because if you're talking about card pictures, then you'd hopefully noticed the 'Pokebeach.com' logo in each of the card picture's corner.

Last edited:
You know, it's not actually "stealing" but rather plagurism. Stealing means to take something so the other person no longer has it. The thieves actually just wrote down what you posted on the site, yet you still have the work.

Plus, whats the worst that can happen when someone, let's say copies, the work into their own site?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
You know, it's not actually "stealing" but rather plagurism. Stealing means to take something so the other person no longer has it. The thieves actually just wrote down what you posted on the site, yet you still have the work.

Plus, whats the worst that can happen when someone, let's say copies, the work into their own site?
It's not about what can happen, it's about the fact that they are benefiting from something that Serebii and his associates did, while the other party did absolutely nothing. It's wrong, it's illegal, and if you do it, you're a prick.

CharizardFire6

Charizard Trainer
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Unova

The picture captioned as "In-game map of the Unova region from Black 2 and White 2" was copied from the Pokéarth picture of the Unova region and altered to remove the Challenger's Cave and Route 10.

I know this because in the actual in-game map of the Unova region in Black 2 and White 2, Undella Bay doesn't have a green square - it's just the yellow line connecting Undella Town to the Seaside Cave.

Edit: Never mind this. Apparently, some squares on the B2/W2 Unova ingame map only show up once you've been there.

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

Mew The Gato

The PokeYami Forums.

They have copied the The Infraction Points System.

They have quite cleverly copied and pasted, then just made minor edits to conceal them. For example, everything related to "Serebii Forums" is "PokeYami" there.

Note: They had also copied other things, but a certain member (I am not taking names.) saw this post and edit the "Rules" and "Trade Forum Blacklist" sections there to include "Started by SPPF" and "Taken from SPPF".

Last edited:

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
These Forums:

The PokeYami Forums.

They have copied the The Infraction Points System.

They have quite cleverly copied and pasted, then just made minor edits to conceal them. For example, everything related to "Serebii Forums" is "PokeYami" there.

Note: They had also copied other things, but a certain member (I am not taking names.) saw this post and edit the "Rules" and "Trade Forum Blacklist" sections there to include "Started by SPPF" and "Taken from SPPF".

Credit has been given and I have permission from serebii if I give proper credits.
So stop this please.

KyuremFreeze

Hello, b0ss
Credit has been given and I have permission from serebii if I give proper credits.
So stop this please.

yes. we apologise if PokeYami has stolen from serebii in any way, shape or form. if we have, and no credit is given, please inform me, FennekinBlazes, or bleuumbron through pm/vm, and credit will be given. thank you.

~Yami.

pokefreakceetje

Serebii I have a question regarding this. What if a site mentions your site as original source and gives you and the staff full credit, do you still regard it as stolen?

pokefreakceetje

Last edited: