• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This team is so good I'll get 0 replies

Azelf @ Choice Specs
Naive Nature
252spd/252spatk/4atk
- Psychic
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower
- U-Turn

This thing might need more attack EVs. U-Turn is cooler than Explosion on leading Azelfs.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
252atk/96spd/160hp
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Crunch
- Fire Fang

Kills Weavile once I've outpredicted him.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
252atk/160 spd/92hp
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Garchomp likes this. Focus Sash doesn't.

First BT team... ever!

Last edited:
^It has U-Turn....keep naive(read the moves!)

Its called Choice chomp.....its good.

Everything looks in order to me. I prefer no taunt on TTar, but thats just me....

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Adamant Garchomp needs 220 Speed EV's if its Speed IV is 0 (which I hope it isn't; you can use less for a higher IV) in order to outspeed everything not named Electrode or Ninjask with the Choice Scarf boost, assuming the opponent who'd normally be faster isn't holding a Choice Scarf itself. But yeah, I'd opt for Scarf > Band myself.

You will want Taunt on Tyranitar for all the Double Team *****s you'll encounter. Uh, put it over Crunch.

BTW I'm pretty sure Ice Shard OHKOs you anyways from Weavile, which unfortunately ignores your Speed. :(

TofuDoXII

wanna-be metagamer
aerodactyle will be problematic in addition to weaville since it wont get OHKO'd by garchomp but can still use ice fang against it

nubinator

Banned
Aerodactyl is not a problem. Stone Edge will do some damage, Grass Knot owns. Azelf will do good actually.

Keep Taunt, those battle tower nubs don't seem to understand double team... scratch that. ALL haxor items/moves are bad :/

Star Dust

live let live.
looks good
Azelf can blow aerodactyls away and i doubt weavile could stand a chance against a
fast Garchomp Hmmmm I like taunt, stops annoying double teamers

I thought pokemon teams came in 6... what version of pokemon are you using?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I thought pokemon teams came in 6... what version of pokemon are you using?

It's a BT (Battle Tower) team....you only needs 3 Pokemon in the tower.