• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This Team Needs Help... a Shiny May B In it 4 U...

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
I'm being serious, you help me out A LOT and I'll give you a free Shiny Mighteyna... maybe Nintales... I just need help with my team. Comments on my first three pokemon are cool, but very very little will change with them. The last three need a little help...

I need natures, attack comments and items on the last three. :)

Palkia @ Lusturous Orb - KEEPING NO MATTER WHAT
Spacial Rend
Aqua Tail
Shadow Claw
Earth Power

Lucario @ King's Rock - KEEPING NO MATTER WHAT
Dark Pulse
Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Calm Mind

Metagross @ Leftovers - KEEPING NO MATTER WHAT
Zen Headbutt
Meteor Mash
Sludge Bomb
Rock Slide

Electivire @ Zap Plate
What Nature?
Ice Punch
Thunderbolt
Fire Punch
Cross Chop

Gallade @ Metronome
What Nature?
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Furry Cutter
Psyco Cutter

What should my last pokemon be? It's gonna drive me nuts... but I was thinkin' Shedinja?! :?

Dont bump after five minutes(mostly cuz its against the rules to bump at all).

No natures?

Palkia
Modest
Surf
Spacial Rend
Earth Power
aura Sphere

that lucario is horrible(two dark pulses?). kings rock doesnt effect its attacks, since they all already have effects(check these things).

Lucario
Modest/Timid
Aura Sphere
Shadow Ball
Dragon Pulse
Calm Mind

Or

Lucario
adamant/Jolly
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Crunch
Swords Dance

Metagross
Adamant
Meteor Mash
EQ
Explosion
Agility
....did i rate this last night?

electivire's fine, EQ is good over fire punch too....adamant

Gallade
Adamant
Psycho Cut
Close Combat
Stone Edge/Leaf Blade/Night Slash
Thunderwave

Dont use Zap plate. 10% items are bad.

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Thanx... sorry, my last posts didn't do so well. And really one of the Dark Pulses in Lucario was suppose to be a Calm Mind. And I'm not changing their natures now that's why I kinda did that. :) But thanx for the help! Now I need more! I'm so desperate for it...

But why Thunderwave on Gallade?