• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This was the best game EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Yes it is. Does not need to be a thread though >_>

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Um, I dunno about best ever, but it's certain that the retro feel and beautiful simplicity of it, balanced with a mix of good visuals for it's time and the ever present challenge of training new pokemon make it so loved by so many fans.

They were good games; the plot was dramatic, new, unique, the trainers were cool, but the Kanto Region was a bit of a let down.
But overall, these really are the best Pokemon games out there.

Kipcha

It was my fave, for sure. They should continue with the visiting of previous regions, that was a major highlight.

Eri

scatter joy
Heh, I wonder how many people would still consider GSC their favorites if the Kanto part wasn't included. I know I wouldn't. Johto was kind of a...blah continent, in my opinion. It was tiny, too. D;

I still liked it, though. XD

Jerre

Gogoat!
It sure was. The Johto region is still one of my favourites. Still have Gold. Stopped playing it since i got Emerald.

Amazing Red

I don't consider G/S/C my favorite. Because there weren't a lot of pokemon I liked in the region and the only thing I found cool about G/S/C was that you can go in kanto and jhoto.

skittyisthebest

I like Pokemon Crystal for two reasons. First being able to go to Kanto and the Pokemon animations. They should have done that with all of the games i think it would have been very cool. So over all, Pokemon Crystal is my favorite Pokemon game of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.