• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This will be my team for the upcoming International challenge:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninfia-Fan

If this is in the wrong area of the forum, could someone please move it to where it's supposed to be?

Regice (65 and counting):

Zap Cannon

Charge beam

Lock On

Ice Beam

Gallade(31 and counting):

Confusion

Swords Dance

Heal Pulse

Magical Leaf

Latias (75 and counting):

Draco Meteor

Fly

Psychic

Heal Pulse

Heatran (68 and counting):

Strength

Rock Smash

Lava Plume

Iron Head

Terrakion (59 and counting):

Strength

Retaliate

Rock Slide

Sacred Sword

Cresselia (68 and counting):

Future sight

Psychic

Moon Light

Slash

I am currently trying to level up my Gallade to level 60-70, so it can learn close combat.
Any suggestions?

Last edited:

loco1234

BEEDOOBEEDOOBEEDOO
I can't do much with this. Descriptions, Items, Natures and EV spreads will help a lot. Also, we kinda assume Lv100 (Lv50 for VGC, 5 for LC) for these teams, you might wanna put this in the ingame section. It seems like an ingame team to me.

Ninfia-Fan

Oh. Am I able to move it, or does a Mod etc. have to?

philzone

Ready for trumpets
I can't do much with this. Descriptions, Items, Natures and EV spreads will help a lot. Also, we kinda assume Lv100 (Lv50 for VGC, 5 for LC) for these teams, you might wanna put this in the ingame section. It seems like an ingame team to me.

Its a VGC team. Ninfia fan said it was for international challange, which is based off VGC rules. ok, lets give you a hand on th team. since you have 4 pokemon good in trick room, i'd sugget running a TR team. Put TR on gallade and cresselia, and give cressselia ice beam, for garchomp.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Dah Rules

Read these and this will be reopened once descriptions, EVs, Natures, and Items are added ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.