• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This won't happen, of course, but I wouldn't mind if Ash somehow got a new "secret weapon" Pokemon before his match with Leon...

Psajdak

I know, he already has his full team, and either Pikachu, or Lucario are destined to take the spotlight again, but...

Frankly, I'm getting a bit tired of seeing the Pokemon over, and over.

It's just not fun seeing Aura all the time.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Bring back Charizard, done :cool:

Psajdak

Not really my G. We didnt see those Pokemon battle in long time especially Charizard.

Alas people are not bored of them.
Let me repeat myself, because you obviously can't read.

I'm talking about Ash having the f.ucking legendary Pokemon as a secret weapon.

Observer

Mostly watching
Alright then how about Solgaleo or Lugia from the second episode since it communicated with him telepathically?

Or maybe even Zacian since it appeared in front of him at the start of The Darkest Day.

ZarudeSandstorm

Nah it seems you cant really read well.Try and educate yourself. I am talking about Ashs Pokemon that people are not bored of since they didnt appear in battling for 10 plus years.. And for the record legendary Pokemon dont mean anything where pikachu, sceptile chrarizard all beat them...
Also lmao talking about arceus and mewtwo. LOL JUST LOL

Akashin

People have known exactly what you meant since the beginning.

May I interest you in fanfiction? I'm sure there's no shortage of stories written by people who think that dropping an overpowered legendary into Ash's lap for no reason--sorry, because he's the Chosen One--is peak storytelling.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I know, he already has his full team, and either Pikachu, or Lucario are destined to take the spotlight again, but...

This is a common trope in every Pokemon series, though. Ash takes his regional team into the regional league, even when it would make sense to bring back his Oaked and Kukui’d Pokemon.

I’m also not sure we’re seeing Aura all the time. Lucario is not front and center in every battle or episode, and all of this season’s Pokemon have had their share of the spotlight.

EVERYONE knows that he has those Pokemon.
People are bored of them.
How are people bored of Charizard or Ash-Greninja when people are still complaining about Ash not using them in the PWC and arguing about whether AG was retconned or not?

Ok…maybe you’re bored of them. But I’d rather see Ash bring back his Greninja than get some new legendary Pokemon.

They already did something like this in SM when Ash captured Meltan and evolved it into Melmetal.

Applecorp

The funny part is that for years the anti-Lucario fans tried telling us that if Ash ever got a Lucario it would get too much screentime and aura would become an overused plot device, but some people didn't listen. Now it's biting us in the ass. :p

Ash should be using his best reserve Pokemon against Leon, not Screenhogrio for the dozenth time.

dp045

I think the only "secret weapon" would have been Greninja with his transformation. I mean, it was like having a Pokémon capable of Mega Evolving without being a Mega Evolution, thus allowing Ash to use another mechanic like Gigamax or Z-Move with another Pokémon. But, I don't think that happens anymore.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I love when other mons get focus the people celebrate yet when Lucario gets focus it's screenhogging, despite it barely being treated as the ace and taking time from others, who all got arcs and episodes and victories to them

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
The funny part is that for years the anti-Lucario fans tried telling us that if Ash ever got a Lucario it would get too much screentime and aura would become an overused plot device, but some people didn't listen. Now it's biting us in the ass. :p

Ash should be using his best reserve Pokemon against Leon, not Screenhogrio for the dozenth time.
Based

Akashin

I'm honestly curious if people saying things like this actually pay attention to the show itself, or if they just see Lucario appear at all and default to this. Lucario as a species is relatively over-represented, but saying Ash's Lucario in particular gets too much screentime just shows you're not really paying attention. While Lucario is the ace this season, it's probably one of the least heavily focused aces we've had.

Also... my life was just a little bit better before I saw dp045 post and saw that signature. Oof.

Also... my life was just a little bit better before I saw dp045 post and saw that signature. Oof.
I just saw the signature… what the hell.
I’m disgusted, even if Ash took the place of Meyer