• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

This year's Christmas Miracle.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Before this child was 2, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. It was very serious, so she was put on life support.

For the next 6 weeks, she was battling for her life when the pneumonia attacked her lungs, then sepsis, blood clots, spaph infections, E. Coli, and a collapsed lung plus feeding problems were getting the best of her.

She was suffering, so the family decided to take her off life support. When she was taken off....

She woke up, and within an hour, the girl began a recovery that doctors are at a loss to explain.

Also, a strange image that no one claimed to see in the hall way showed up on a Security Camera. It was the shape of an angel.

So, was this image photoshopped? Is this miracle just a mere coincidence?
Being a Catholic, I don't think so.

Link.

Have any other stories of Christmas Miracles? Feel free to discuss them, and the article.

Merry Christmas. :)

Last edited:

??????

That guy.
[IMG200]http://s1.*******.com/6kynqm9.jpg[/IMG200]

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
sorry PK, i think its the glare of the sun.

I think so because if a kid was on life support to determine life or death then they take it off and she survived then it had to be a miracle

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Shitty camera.

Did the woman see the 'angel' and take a picture of it? Or was the image caught on camera.

But yes it was a miracle, not the 'angel' but the girl recovering.

Theif

The King of Darkness
Well do u have any picture to prove what your saying just curious. o_O

martianman40

LIKE A BOSS!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but yes, that is a glare. If they wanted to prove it, they could have taken another picture at the same time on another day, in about the same weather conditions.

BTW, merry christmas, all!

Noheart

The Abysswalker
If it was a glare from the sun, it wouldn't be going over the crevice that seperate the wall and door.

It may be something logical, but it's kind of a really big and ironic coincidence of these two things happening in the same place, and that "glare" is the shape of an angel, and it oh-so happens to be near Christmas.

But, oh well, I can't change any of your beliefs.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Miracles only happen to people who don't deserve them, so no it's not a miracle.

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
OP sounds like an email you'd get from one of your bible-hugging Jesus freak friends.

Merry Christmas y'all.

Theif

The King of Darkness
Ture miracles only happens to people who dosnt deserve them any1 know why?

Theif

The King of Darkness
Ture miracles only happens to people who dosnt deserve them any1 know why?

Ethan

Banned
Like how instead of questioning what happened when she was taken off life support people resort to "WELL IT LOOKS LIKE A GLARE. MIRACLE MY ASS"

Mawile XD

ello thar
Eh, it doesn't even look like an angel to me. Maybe the life support was making her sick. :p But anyway, regardless of what happened, I'm glad she survived...