• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Thoaee; new to serebii

Thoaee

Hey all,

Just wanted to say hi to you all.
I'm Thoaee, from the Netherlands and have been a poké-fan since 1999, when the series first launched over here. I'm a huge animal lover, so liking pokémon wasn't that hard. I'm 24yrs young at the moment, and just purchased my pokémon black & white games. My friend codes are in my signature below, but you'll have to wait for my white code till Sunday evening, when I'll be back home and able to connect to my home wifi (silly dsl not supporting WPA protection that we have here (my parent's place) >.>).

I have been redirected here through a friend of mine, I think she's posted on this forum a few times as well, Sekhmet. She stopped playing pokémon a while ago and sold me the rest of her game cards :) (yeey, cheap pkmn DPPl/HgSs) and she had a lot of Shaymin, so I'll be sorting those out soon and get the stats posted here so we can trade for something nice :).

Well that's about it for now.
Take care!

p.s. Whoohw, Ampharos is da best!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
That's quite the long hello welcome to serebii Add me as a friend if you wan't.

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
Um... WELCOME!!!!! If you need a friend, feel free to ask me

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
Hello Thoaee, as one new member to another I'm pleased to see you :).

If you need any help please do let me know, and you can add my FC onto Black/White if you want.

I hope you enjoy the forums ;245;.

Thoaee

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I'm sure I'll be able to find my way, but thanks for the offered help :). I'll get back to you on that should I need it.