• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Those childish things!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Wait, a lot of threads on Misc. got deleted o_o?

For one thing, I still play Pokémon even though Mom has tried to tell me over and over and OVER I need to get over it. She's just mad `cuz she used to like Pokémon. (Lol, I'm so childish making fun of my mom.)

I still sleep with my teddy bear of nineteen-years. She's overdue for a bath.

My brothers and I are still rather obnoxious when we go out for our walks (as an excuse to use our Pokéwalkers). The second time we went for a walk, we sang most of the time in our loudest voice possible (no one seems to hear us anyway). Yesterday, we were still doing our stupid, childish things. In fact, yesterday we found a corpse of a coyote pup (complete with a mutilated front leg and missing its hind legs, flesh stripped off its bones) out in the empty open field near right by our neighborhood. All we did was stare at it.

Actually, I'm not too sure if it WAS a corpse. It looked like one, but I don't really know. We would have poked it with a stick (thus one-upping our childish factors), but we didn't do that. I made my brother scream like a little girl, though XD. He apparently can do that on request.

If it was a dead body of a person, we would have run off screaming. Dead animals mean nothing to us, I guess.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I still celebrate Halloween in the exact way I did when I was 6.

Watch the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror all day, and eat sweets till my tummy hurts. Course, these days I have to buy my own sweets, because a Trick-or-Treating 22 year-old going door to door without any kids is creepy, apparently. *offended face*

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
I still celebrate Halloween in the exact way I did when I was 6.

Watch the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror all day, and eat sweets till my tummy hurts. Course, these days I have to buy my own sweets, because a Trick-or-Treating 22 year-old going door to door without any kids is creepy, apparently. *offended face*

I find that the best way to trick-or-treat when you're older is to wear some sort of mask. Walking around near other kids helps too. When I was 14 and I went with some kids around my age people looked at us like we were committing some sort of horrible crime.

Also, I still sleep with a tiger stuffed-animal every night.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
I still watch cartoons and I have an imaginary companion named Ikumi.

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
I still watch spongebob and tom and jerry.

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Let's see....
I still play with LEGOs building custom models or just following the instructions. Anybody here still play with LEGOs?
Make fart noises, oh wait, that's more immature than childish.
I still cuddle my pillow although the cuddling is different now...
It's more of humping than cuddling.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Anybody here still play with LEGOs?
I still cuddle my pillow although the cuddling is different now...
It's more of humping than cuddling.

I don't play with Lego any more, but those were so fun back in the day. And rofl pillow humping. (Y)

Heavenly Mikaru

EX and WHY are hot!
I still watch cartoons nowadays :D
I used to have a pikachu doll-like toy long ago
Had to get rid of it in 9th grade though...
I loved that thing T-T

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I still watch SpongeBob SquarePants and sleep with a few cuddly toys on my bed :p

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Though I don't sleep with it anymore, I still have my Teddy Bear, who's name is beertje (bear in dutch) :S I just can't throw it away, it would hurt me inside.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Though I don't sleep with it anymore, I still have my Teddy Bear, who's name is beertje (bear in dutch) :S I just can't throw it away, it would hurt me inside.

It's that sentimental value. D= My bear's called Iffy lol and I've had it since I was born. ^^

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I have all The McD's Pokemon toys of the starters and went 'Yeeeeesss?!! All I need now is Zekrom and Reshiram! Then I caught all!' in McD's xD nya

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
I still sleep with my Gengar plushie LIKE A BOSS (had to add it)
I also watch cartoons of coarse and play with Legos occasionally. x3

Arceus94

The lonely child in me will never die.
I like Pokemon, don't I? n_n
That is concidered Childish where I live.

I also have my plushies. They're my family <3
If something happens to them, I will eat the guiltys soul!