• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Those Darn Electabuzz! (017)

Gillachu

Banned
Oh look, a cowardly Charizard lmao. I missed Ash's Charizard since this one was weak and it only redeemed itself at the end.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Casey has been one of my favorite recurring characters since her first appearances on the show, and I still enjoyed her in this special. I found it interesting to see a Charizard that was a total wimp and coward for most of the episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was refreshing to see a cowardly Lizardon for once since all the others that we had seen had been so overconfident. Tsuyoshi was a decent character and his struggles with Don the Lizardon were genuinely intriguing, although I couldn't warm up to Kanta. He seemed unneeded, and Nanako wasn't much better either.

Daizy

I call you honey
Not a lot to the episode that we haven't seen of before in a cartoon. It was a funny episode, Casey and her Pokémon were light-hearted and silly which provided good humor for most of it.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I wish that we'd seen Nanako with Eleboo in this special seeing as she had previously owned an Elekid, which you'd think would've evolved by now.