• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Those Darn Modern and "In-style" habits that JUST hurt...

Nyter

Island Challenger
Remember all those dumb little kiddy habits we used to do or say(or still do or say)?

For example:

"Gimme My No Fitties!"

Remember that or...

"That's What She/He Said!"

Anyone still do/say any of those or remember some from back in the day?

(If you need me to further explain this just ask)

TicoPokemonMaster

"That's What She Said!"

I never heard any little kid say this. Especially since that is a double standard sentence used by immature teenagers and adults

Jb

Tsun in the streets
"Imma rox your snot box"

"Beat your meat"

"Beast Mode"

Rubicante

Banned
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSUP. I remember when everyone used to say that.

TicoPokemonMaster

Oh I heard a 13 yr old said it.. it isn't exactly kiddy but it is a habit grown upon some of the population.

again: immature teenagers

Nyter

Island Challenger
Oh yeahhhhhh!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSUP. I remember when everyone used to say that.

OMG YES I remember back in my middle school days...

Remember (or maybe they still do), when someone call's out a person's name and that person responds with a

"YURP!"

Asterveil

Go figure.
"Your mom" is used a ton at my school... :/
Person1:"What are you doing?"
Person2:"Your mom."

TicoPokemonMaster

I can't believe I am going to acutally say something in this thread but:

Person 1: " Your fat"
Person 2: " I know you are but what am I"

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I remember when I was in middle school, kids used to do this hand gesture where you put all five fingers together, palm upward. Then they held their hand about waist high, and tried to get your attention. If you looked at their hand, it meant you were gay. I hated that... it made no sense. Looking at a hand makes you gay? Was the smushed fingers supposed to look like an anus or something? It was retarded, but kids did it all the time and thought it was the funniest thing ever.

They also used to say "beast mode" a lot.

GalladeX

The guys at my school say 'absolute clutch' when they have to do something awesome in a short time period.

Like...what?

chocoboy

In School
I hate:
"Do it You wont! No stick!"

Nyter

Island Challenger
"Imma rox your snot box"

"Beat your meat"

"Beast Mode"

The 1st one... what does that mean? sounds funny.
The 2nd one... I could imagine heh
The 3rd one... I sometimes use this one

"Beast"
"Hoss"
"Noob"
"Pwnage"
Those are just off the top of my head.

What is Hoss?

"Your mom" is used a ton at my school... :/
Person1:"What are you doing?"
Person2:"Your mom."

Oh hell no. I used to stay away from the group of kids that would say this to each other. I'd like to keep my mom outta this mess.

I still say Thats What she said, you just have to say it right.

Yup. My friend, Sharath, is an expert user of that phrase.

I hate:
"Do it You wont! No stick!"

What is this for...?

The guys at my school say 'absolute clutch' when they have to do something awesome in a short time period.

Like...what?

Like what? What the... OMG we should make a "slangtionary"

I remember when I was in middle school, kids used to do this hand gesture where you put all five fingers together, palm upward. Then they held their hand about waist high, and tried to get your attention. If you looked at their hand, it meant you were gay. I hated that... it made no sense. Looking at a hand makes you gay? Was the smushed fingers supposed to look like an anus or something? It was retarded, but kids did it all the time and thought it was the funniest thing ever.

They also used to say "beast mode" a lot.

YES the kids at my high school did that! I would fall for it at times. But It got so out of hand that EVEN MY TEACHERS would play along. I'm like "WHAT THE HELLLLL?"

Those are them teachers that try so hard to "fit in"

I can't believe I am going to acutally say something in this thread but:

Person 1: " Your fat"
Person 2: " I know you are but what am I"

My neighbors used to use that phrase ALL the time. I wanted to smack them... but like the nice Colombian-American boy my mama raised me to be I give em a nice ┌∩┐(◣_◢)..............and they shut up of course ..lol

Well I remember in the early 00s "Gimme mine no fitties".. Whenever 2 people are at a debate and 1 of em was proven wrong, the one who was right has to say "Gimme mine no fitties" before the one who was proven wrong says "fitties". If the person who was wrong said fitties, he or she was safe. But if the person who was right said "Gimme mine no fitties" before the one who was proven wrong, That person will smack the back of the neck of the person who was wrong..

The back of my neck was always red around that time...

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
What is Hoss?
I may be out of date here but it refers to a character from a show called Bonanza (IIRC) Hoss was the big, "simple" but loyal Cartwright brother.

Usually used when addressing a friend, like this, "Wussup Hoss?"

lets see round here i often here people say
your mum (quite funny, person walked up to about 6 people, said what you doing and thye all said your mum at the same time)
beast mode
clutch
pwned
thats what she said (i know a guy who's awesome at these, 90% of them make sense)
so's your face.
well your mum didn't seem to mind.

Nyter

Island Challenger
lets see round here i often here people say
your mum (quite funny, person walked up to about 6 people, said what you doing and thye all said your mum at the same time)
beast mode
clutch
pwned
thats what she said (i know a guy who's awesome at these, 90% of them make sense)
so's your face.
well your mum didn't seem to mind.

So's your face is ne I use a lot!